[ROM]CDTeam FroYoMetal V3.1--SUPERFAST FROYO 06/07/2011

Guest Dario93

Guest Dario93
For bluetooth, make you you wipe data + cache/dalvik before flashing. I believe someone said they fixed bluetooth doing this.

Good! I will put this in first post :P

P.s. @Harness: When you're ready you can put in your signature the CDTeam Member logo (if you want) :D

Guest astuermer

I get 828 points with the Metal update on my 2.2 leak... not worth an upgrade for me since I plan to buy a "real" Metal Liquid as soon as it gets released.

Anyway to get rid of the "pissing android" when the device boots? :P

Edited by astuermer

Guest Dario93
seems there are some problems with enable/disable 2g/3g, at least juice defender is unable to manage this....

You're not the only one with this problem,so i will have a look ASAP

EDIT: Ok i also had this problem switching to 2G,i'll check ASAP

Edited by Dario93

Guest Ramdanih

@Dario93

can you delete :

-Shake to change song function

-Shake to mute alarm function

not work in this rom.. :P

using acer UI, score quadrant 1000+++ (no overclock)

nice ROM.. :D

Edited by Ramdanih

Guest L0cu7us
You're not the only one with this problem,so i will have a look ASAP

EDIT: Ok i also had this problem switching to 2G,i'll check ASAP

many thanks, seems a great rom !

Guest .Champ.
Hello guys. It's very interesting firmware. But I can't do nandroid backup (Malez Recovery 0.6.1) - it start, but then appears error. So, can anybody do nandroid backup in this firmware?

Nobody using Malez Recovery?

Edited by .Champ.

Guest Harness
Nobody using Malez Recovery?

As soon as I get my desktop back in proper working order I'll nandroid + flash and try this.

Harness.

PS: I'll work on getting md5 to work too, because it's so important to some people..

Guest oSL33P3Ro

Hey dario. I noticed you have a request in the OP and I figuredi might as well ask. Can you port your rom to the EVO 4G?

Someone ported a leak a while back but the phone does not hang up and wifi does not work. There are a few dev at xda looking into this but I thought the more the merrier.

I have started a bounty thread at xda so there will be some sort of incentive for you to port as it is already up to almost $300, for a rom, lol.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=849239

I suggested someone at xda to port your rom but he said he won't flash bin files on the EVO. Any way you can make this into a rom if you can't port it so it will be that much easier for someone else to port. Thanks a ton been looking forward to using acer liquid rom on my evo but there aren't any fully working ports yet.

Edited by oSL33P3Ro

Guest Harness
Nandrioid backup works, tried nandroid backup with app2sd ext partition, successfully restored

Thanks!

Hey dario. I noticed you have a request in the OP and I figuredi might as well ask. Can you port your rom to the EVO 4G?

Someone ported a leak a while back but the phone does not hang up and wifi does not work. There are a few dev at xda looking into this but I thought the more the merrier.

I have started a bounty thread at xda so there will be some sort of incentive for you to port as it is already up to almost $300, for a rom, lol.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=849239

I suggested someone at xda to port your rom but he said he won't flash bin files on the EVO. Any way you can make this into a rom if you can't port it so it will be that much easier for someone else to port. Thanks a ton been looking forward to using acer liquid rom on my evo but there aren't any fully working ports yet.

If someone has a device we could use for testing, I haven't spoke to Dario about this, but depending on what he says it could be a possibility.

Edited by Harness

Guest Dario93
Thanks!

If someone has a device we could use for testing, I haven't spoke to Dario about this, but depending on what he says it could be a possibility.

Unfortunately I don't have this device,but if someone has the possibility to test,I will take a look at the way to port ROMs for the Evo 4g

guys, rom really fast, but why u put proprietary stuff directly in system? busybox wont work(no free space). sure, ive delete all crap manually, and move some app in data, but it wrong way, it must be out of box :P

Guest Dario93
guys, rom really fast, but why u put proprietary stuff directly in system? busybox wont work(no free space). sure, ive delete all crap manually, and move some app in data, but it wrong way, it must be out of box :P

Thanks for the suggestion,for next release i will remove almost all Acer crap :D