[ROM]CDTeam FroYoMetal V3.1--SUPERFAST FROYO 06/07/2011

Guest Dario93

Guest simoneser

Anyone knows which file I have to edit (probably framework.jar) to remove the User interface menu in Settings>Applications?

LCR Team got it in their rom...

Guest Piter1225
Anyone knows which file I have to edit (probably framework.jar) to remove the User interface menu in Settings>Applications?

LCR Team got it in their rom...

It's build.prop

acer.shell.mode=DISABLED

acer.shell.contacts.mode=DISABLED

But it will also force you to use Android UI

Guest vikings123
Thanks, Harness !

Downloading.... :(

I love this lite version.

Without OC, it is fast enough for my daily uses. :lol:

Everything essential I need is there. :)

(Though sometimes it lags a little bit.) :)

Thanks pals.

Guest Winston Ma

Thanks for the app. I installed the 2.75 lite version but I want the google talk back. I downloaded the stockapp.zip but I have no idea which apk I have to install. Thanks

Guest jayziac
Thanks for the app. I installed the 2.75 lite version but I want the google talk back. I downloaded the stockapp.zip but I have no idea which apk I have to install. Thanks

google talk is 'gtalk.apk'

Guest Harness

I hate the calendar.

In all fairness though, that fix was given to me by Dario, I didn't get to check that one because I figured he did, so kick him in the pants.

Guest jayziac

Just a note I was able to free up some more RAM by removing AcerLauncher.apk which was hogging some memory even if Android UI was selected. Had to change /system/build.prop lines:

acer.shell.mode=DISABLED

Then the status bar went back to the default android white, the icons were designed for dark backgrounds. So there's a conflict between the icon colors and clock color (black). If I change status bar to black, the clock is also black so is invisible. Changing clock color to white seems more complicated than I'm able to handle right now. My temporary workaround is change status bar to grey, which I can live with since it means I freed up some more RAM by removing AcerLauncher.apk completely. Maybe this could be fixed in the next release.

Guest Thmz159
Just a note I was able to free up some more RAM by removing AcerLauncher.apk which was hogging some memory even if Android UI was selected. Had to change /system/build.prop lines:

acer.shell.mode=DISABLED

Then the status bar went back to the default android white, the icons were designed for dark backgrounds. So there's a conflict between the icon colors and clock color (black). If I change status bar to black, the clock is also black so is invisible. Changing clock color to white seems more complicated than I'm able to handle right now. My temporary workaround is change status bar to grey, which I can live with since it means I freed up some more RAM by removing AcerLauncher.apk completely. Maybe this could be fixed in the next release.

I have removed it too using Titanium Backup. When I removed it, the whole system went crazy that that process force closed but after a restart everything is fine. But my status bar is still grey?

Guest Ghost-XIII

Perfect work! :)

I had'nt longer a rom as light for a while.

I have an idea for the next version join the percentage for the battery and a notification bar transparent like the Rom Miui ? :)

Guest Dario93
I hate the calendar.

In all fairness though, that fix was given to me by Dario, I didn't get to check that one because I figured he did, so kick him in the pants.

Sorry,my bad. I took the Calendar app from LCR ,so what's wrong with this damned calendar!? :)

Guest Dario93
and i think, it's a "crude" rоm.

nоt SООООО interesting.

imhо, sry.

Everyone has his personal opinion. However this ROM isn't thought for people who want a wonderful UI such as MIUI and doesn't have lots of customizations like LCR or CM. But it has a great performance and all HW is working fine. This is IMHO the only thing i want from a ROM :)

Guest Voice2000
i'm an idiot, it found it ONLY while phone is into recovery mode ;-)

It was failing on cache:

Dumping cache to /sdcard/nandroid/recovery/BCDMRS12-20101211-1827/cache.img...Aborted

Fatal error while trying to dump cache, aborting.

dunno why... solved with your --nocache switch.

I've got same problem. Solved by wiping cache. Thanks to malez

http://android.modaco.com/content-page/303...ation/page/480/

Guest Dario93
OK, so what has been fixed about DSPmanager if I can just use the old one? Harness wrote something about fixing it..

In previous version i forgot to edit the audio libraries,so DSP were installed,but didn't modified sound equalization. In new version the "fix" consists of libraries taken from vache's DSP.