Need Help Downgrade from 2.2 EMEA GEN1 to OEM 2.1 AAP GEN2 Pls need help

Guest sundawg

Guest sundawg

Hi

firstly i'm new to this forum and android so kinda noob,so well i just updated my brand new liquid e which had the os version Acer_LiquidE_2.100.19_AAP-GEN2_04.04.05 to SDs_Acer_LiquidE_4.002.02_EMEA-GEN1_05.01.04 from here on Modaco,My problem is my phone is getting very slow plus when i reboot my phone it usually started with the android logo ,now it does unusual thing ,like it starts with 3 color'd blocks red white and green and then boots up,which im sure is not a good sign,well i did update according to what was sugested here in the topic, download ,unzip copy to sd .turn off phone ,press volume low camera and power it went to recovery clicked update.zip from sd it showed up installing for long time like something is unpacking,but it stayed for longtime ,so apperently i had to remove the battery and restart the phone to my surprise it was on 2.2 ,but very slow and battery shows up low,so finally i've decided to go back to my original OS which came with the phone which i have mentioned above,but i need immediate help to rollback to 2.1 pls pls help me,i'm a noob dont know much,would appreciate if somone walkme through the step of downgrade as AAP official os don't have .bin file or update.zip to download if anyone can help me pls thanks again B)