looking for an armband for use with phone when i use cardiotrainer

Guest kevcampbell

Guest kevcampbell

hi all, i can not swim and need an armband so i can wear my phone while swimming

only joking

but seriously, looking for an armband that i can put my phone in while i am using cardiotrainer, at the moment i put the phone in my jeans pocket but would love an armband, i see loads that are made for iphones and the more popular phones, but what about an armband for a gt540? i need it for when i am bike riding and walking, so it needs to be secure on my arm too, not some cheap nasty thing that will snap

hope someone knows what is available for me?

Guest Carbonize

Just buy a cheap generic one from Ebay. That's what I did for when I was out using my phone as a GPS tracker (Runstar at first and now RunKeeper). I personally have one like this.

Hi,

I know this isn't answering your question but thought I'd add it here too as someone might find it useful on a semi-related note. I do a lot of rowing and needed something to use cardio trainer on the water. The iDry for iPhone works beautifully. It has a rubberised front so you can still use the touchscreen (resistive probably helps here) and althought the GT540 is smaller than an iphone it doesn't rattle around at all. The watertight seal is great. Brilliant !

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/iDry-Waterproof-Phon...=item45f6905e96

Shame cardio trainer doesn't have a rowing option ... closest thing is kayaking. Plenty people are asking on their forums though so hopefully it'll be added soon.

Guest kevcampbell

will this be suitable? i did look at that one on ebay, but it ships from united states, looking for something that ships from uk

http://www.play.com/Mobiles/Mobile/4-/1110...ctReviews.html#

more money, but i have no idea what i am looking for so every product i click i just take a guess that my phone will fit in there, so if anyone can find me more links to more products, from amazon or play or some other good store that would be much appreciated, thank you

Guest Carbonize

I posted the Ebay link to show you the armband I use not to suggest you use that particular auction. As to your link you must remember that the iPhone is a lot larger than the GT540. Try looking at MP3 player armbands.