Nexus One with Win7

Guest lolek74

Guest Batkoto
Just wondering if anyone tried to put Win7 on Nexus One?

Not sure about Win7 or WM7 but you can run Win 95 and 98, maybe they even manage to run XP on Nexus One.

I personally got Win 95 and 98, its quite cool :P

Guest akira.pwr
Not sure about Win7 or WM7 but you can run Win 95 and 98, maybe they even manage to run XP on Nexus One.

I personally got Win 95 and 98, its quite cool :P

What? Win98 on Nexus? Have it all function like a pc?

Guest MingoChang

It may be possible to do that but it's not practical at all. Windows requires x86 architecture, but nexus one has arm rather than x86. It can be very slow to simulate x86 using arm.

Guest wdfowty
It may be possible to do that but it's not practical at all. Windows requires x86 architecture, but nexus one has arm rather than x86. It can be very slow to simulate x86 using arm.

Lol. I don't think that's the point. The only reason anyone would do that (aka run Windows 98/Ubuntu on a phone) is for the wow factor, and to show it off to their friends. You don't go out and spend $500 on a phone because you want a practical, optimized desktop computer. :P

Guest Batkoto
Lol. I don't think that's the point. The only reason anyone would do that (aka run Windows 98/Ubuntu on a phone) is for the wow factor, and to show it off to their friends. You don't go out and spend $500 on a phone because you want a practical, optimized desktop computer. :P

+1 :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest akira.pwr
check out 'windows phone android' in the market. Its looks exactly like w7, with a free and [aid version. tiles arn't 'live' yet, but its still cool.

Yes, it's not bad, but I'd like to have full win7 mobile on my nexus, in dualboot :)