No sound in ear speaker

Guest nexus856

Guest nexus856

I purchased omnia pro b7610 one day, i didnt even try it, only turned it on one time. Then when i got home i have immediately flashed custom firmware on it. Since then, there's no sound coming from ear speaker.

Now i want to know is that software problem or hardware problem, since i didn't try to make phone calls before i flashed it?

And can i fix it if i flash it with the original rom?

Any help is appreciated.

Guest Thunder141

you should try to flash a stock rom to be sure it is not related to the custom rom you choose.

I purchased omnia pro b7610 one day, i didnt even try it, only turned it on one time. Then when i got home i have immediately flashed custom firmware on it. Since then, there's no sound coming from ear speaker.

Now i want to know is that software problem or hardware problem, since i didn't try to make phone calls before i flashed it?

And can i fix it if i flash it with the original rom?

Any help is appreciated.

Guest nexus856
you should try to flash a stock rom to be sure it is not related to the custom rom you choose.

Do i flash eboot and phone parts too? Or just pda and csc?

Sorry for asking but i'm kind of new with this stuff.

Guest nexus856

I tried to flash stock rom and the problem persist. I'm wondering, for what are those check boxes in octans, under the phone part? Do i need to check some of those?

Guest nexus856
Connect and disconnect headset several time - maybe the problem is in the headset-hole)

It's not the headset. It's a voice speaker. When someone calls me there's no voice coming from it. The caller speaks but i can't hear him. Everything else works fine, only the voice speaker doesn't work.

Guest nexus856

No one knows the solution? No one had the same problem as me? I don't know what to do, i've tried everything... at least that's what i think.

Come on guys, i need help!

Edited by nexus856