Debrand Sanfrancisco

Guest AndroSF

Guest AndroSF

Hi

I have just followed the below process , to debrand SF mobile.

•Download r2 Superboot / MCRi for ZTE Blade - DOWNLOAD (ROMraid Load Balancing) - MD5: 23bc7f6ad183e7e433d06953445ff1ab

•Download fastboot if you do not have it already.

•Turn off your phone and take out the battery. Unplug the phone from the PC / charger.

•Replace the battery and turn the phone back on with 'volume up' held. The device will stay at the 'green android' screen.

•Plug the phone into the PC.

•Extract the fastboot zip file.

•From a command prompt (at the directory containing these new files!) run 'fastboot-windows flash boot boot.blade.superboot.mcri.r2.img' (subsituting fastboot-mac or fastboot-linux as required)

•When this finishes, from the command prompt run 'fastboot-windows reboot' (again substituting fastboot-mac or fastboot-linux as required)

•Done!

then I downloaded mcri-system-blade-mcr-r2.tar, renamed it to mcri-system.tar.gz and placed it in the root of SD card.

I have turned on the mobile again but it just stuck in green android symbol.It never proceeds further.Tried removing the battery,nothing works.Can anyone please help me to resolve the issue.

I have also removed the card and checked manually in computer it shows that the file has flashed.But still nothing happens.

Thanks in Advance

Edited by AndroSF