How to disable the Active Sync program in startup

Guest sillup2

Guest sillup2

Hello everybody.

I have a problem with Active Sync: after having installed it on my computer in order to connect the phone, I found that an Active Sync client has been put in a sort of Startup of Windows Mobile.

I checked if it was listed in .\Windows\Startup but it isn't. However, if I go to Settings - Memory -RAM and I check the programs that are using some memory, I always fing the ActiveSync, which is eating some 500K of memory... if I terminate it from here, it does not reapper, but if I reboot (i.e. every morning) the bloody ActiveSync is there again...

Can you help me?

PS: I have verified that - even terminating the Active Sync program - this does not mess up the active sync connection with my pc, which works as before.

Thanks in advance!

Ciao :P

Guest Thunder141

xtask has a setting to close active sync tasks when not used

Hello everybody.

I have a problem with Active Sync: after having installed it on my computer in order to connect the phone, I found that an Active Sync client has been put in a sort of Startup of Windows Mobile.

I checked if it was listed in .\Windows\Startup but it isn't. However, if I go to Settings - Memory -RAM and I check the programs that are using some memory, I always fing the ActiveSync, which is eating some 500K of memory... if I terminate it from here, it does not reapper, but if I reboot (i.e. every morning) the bloody ActiveSync is there again...

Can you help me?

PS: I have verified that - even terminating the Active Sync program - this does not mess up the active sync connection with my pc, which works as before.

Thanks in advance!

Ciao :P

Guest Thunder141

xtask isn't using much space and it has some other features, too, like task manager, xclose, position fix, soft reset

Thanks! :P

...but it means that I have to install a new application?

(I hoped to find a way to disable it without making the operating system heavier...)