GT540 unlocking/ LG service

Guest marcjordan

Guest marcjordan

Hi all. I sent my phone off to LG to be repaired and have just had it back 5 weeks later. Problem is, its come back locked to O2 where before it was unlocked and quite happily ran on the 3 network.

My question is, can it be simply unlocked again as i dont really want to have to send it off again to be sorted?

Cheers.

Hi all. I sent my phone off to LG to be repaired and have just had it back 5 weeks later. Problem is, its come back locked to O2 where before it was unlocked and quite happily ran on the 3 network.

My question is, can it be simply unlocked again as i dont really want to have to send it off again to be sorted?

Cheers.

Same just happened to me i use orange sim card . Going to ring them tomorrow, my imei has changed yet in same phone shell so old code wont work.

Guest marcjordan
Same just happened to me i use orange sim card . Going to ring them tomorrow, my imei has changed yet in same phone shell so old code wont work.

I had exactly the same, they changed the imei and its the same shell. Ive just fired of another email to LG customer services seeing asking what they plan to do now.

Guest marcjordan
Just rang them told me have to pay to get it re unlocked and they could not help

They basically told me to sod off too. The things going up on ebay now and im going to look at something else that will definately not be an LG. Shame as i quite liked it but i quite fancy the Samsung Europa.