New 4.002.14.EMEA.GEN1 bin for 256M

Guest jiego

Here's the answer I received today. I asked for tech support... I have Acer Liquid A1.

Good afternoon.

This update will be released.

We inform you that the exact dates of release no information.

Sincerely,

ACR Hotline

That's what I asked:

Hello. Today came an update for acer liquid e to version 2.2. I, as owner of the acer liquid a1 interested in coming out for my phone is the same update? And very much like to know the release date.

This response leads to strange thoughts ...

Edited by bulwak

That's strange, Metal ROM gives me 911...

i only install Malez Recovery 0.6.1

so with Acer UI and Breeze

probabli vith other launcher it can be more good :P

i never ave big result like other user on my Liquid and it's not more but suficient to work fine with Liquid

someone know to Root and can use adb remount ???

Guest TheShak
It was made by jiego with mcboy's method, so jego credited him =)

Cool :P

I was hoping for McBoy with his liitle extra pre-rooted titanuined build ....

Edited by TheShak

it still has the /proc/srs0 missing error in About Phone -> Device Information.

the reason is because u didn't flash it the official way, it also happens with 2.1 ROMS in .bin format when flashing with acer download tool

Guest Delnar_Ersike

I know it's easy to just run Quadrant and post the score, but high Quadrant Scores usually don't translate into better real-world performance. Could someone post the Neocore, NenaMark1, and Fps2D scores of the bin? And is battery life better than the 4.504b leak bin's?

I know it's easy to just run Quadrant and post the score, but high Quadrant Scores usually don't translate into better real-world performance. Could someone post the Neocore, NenaMark1, and Fps2D scores of the bin? And is battery life better than the 4.504b leak bin's?

NeoCore

28.0 FPS

27.8 FPS

27.0 FPS =(

Guest Harness
/system/build.prop says it was built on Nov. 17th 2010. Interestingly, as an official ROM, it still has the /proc/srs0 missing error in About Phone -> Device Information.

Arguably more interesting, my Rogers ROM had /proc/srs0 working.

Flashing the 512mb version now, just wanted to see if there were any details on the new bin in the thread. Think I'm going to update to Xian (I think that's whos doing it?)'s kernel though.