Argos now Streaking with 2.2 ???

Guest payneardo

Guest dancemb

I have just had a look at the Tesco website. It comes with 2.1, but also amazingly, 32GB of space, which you would normally pay £480 from Dell Direct. so a really big saving going over to Tesco!

Guest odyseus
I have just had a look at the Tesco website. It comes with 2.1, but also amazingly, 32GB of space, which you would normally pay £480 from Dell Direct. so a really big saving going over to Tesco!

Tesco site is wrong, yes it says 32gb but I only got the standard 16gb microsdhc card fitted! I need to send a complaint email, as they not supplying what they advertise on their web site!!!

Edited by odyseus

Guest Tim6772
Tesco site is wrong, yes it says 32gb but I only got the standard 16gb microsdhc card fitted! I need to send a complaint email, as they not supplying what they advertise on their web site!!!

Don't let them fob you off with "we currently don't stock 32Gb microSd cards"....they do!!

Ask for a swap out *in-Store* at an Extra store, NOT ONLINE!! Take your order details and they'll swap it out for you, just make a backup of your 16 first.

(32 Gb cards are usually at tech dept, not at phone dept so go grab one first) Then again, if like my tesco, they're not security tagged so if you know a scroat lol)

hth

Tim