Problem to port different wm build

Guest GNick

I've a problem for cooking with different build of wm, i try different build but the file .provxml not run with various problem due to this and the cab are not installed, the only build working is 23103 extracted from i8000 or wm 6.5.0 build from original rom, I use wes rom tool that should do the automatic porting, anyone has ideas on how to solve?

Guest Thunder141
I've a problem for cooking with different build of wm, i try different build but the file .provxml not run with various problem due to this and the cab are not installed, the only build working is 23103 extracted from i8000 or wm 6.5.0 build from original rom, I use wes rom tool that should do the automatic porting, anyone has ideas on how to solve?

i've had many problems with provxml, too. And never found out, why sometimes it works, sometimes not.

So I ended up to set my shortcuts and copy operations with initflasfiles.dat im oem_lang_lcid folder or in corresponding oem package folder in initflasfiles.txt and .rgu files for registry settings.

That way I never had a directive not beeing executed until now.