San Fransico/Blade - Whats so special ?

Guest spanner44

Guest spanner44

Having seen a lot of the developers moving over to the San Fran/Blade, I am trying to work out why ? As when you look at the specs of both phones, the specs of the S.F./Blade aren't that much better are they or am I missing something. Seems such a shame that so many have decided to develop for it, as they have so much choice of Roms both 2.1 and 2.2.

So What is the Big difference ?

I was under the impression that the specs weren't that much of a step up from what we have on here, but I must be wrong.

Yes, you are wrong. A lot better screen and bigger resolution, faster processor, hw. 3d (look at angry birds videos on youtube), lot of memory: so a fluid system without need of a2sd and tricks. And maybe soon official Froyo port.

Yes, it's much better.

Guest spanner44
Yes, you are wrong. A lot better screen and bigger resolution, faster processor, hw. 3d (look at angry birds videos on youtube), lot of memory: so a fluid system without need of a2sd and tricks. And maybe soon official Froyo port.

Yes, it's much better.

I stand corrected, I didn't thing there was that much difference between these two budget handsets