** NEW STOCK ** 30 minute to stock allocation (14:45)

Guest Drizz

Guest dr_nick

hell yeah! all ordered :D wish i'd preregistered with pc world as that was rate-limiting step!

wish i'd ordered two now as could make a bob or two out of the desperate?! :P

Guest MonkeyBoy451

Thats mine just ordered from PCWorld site - lets see how long it takes them to get it up here to the Moray coast (Lossiemouth) in scotland!

Guess I'll be signing up for a subscription here once it arrives - thanks Paul for all your work so far in making this tablet a very good buy. :P

Guest dr_nick

grr 10pound code not working on pc world and didn't know about quidco cashbackfor currysd:(

will try another order i think...

EDIT: can't seem to order it from curry's site via quidco, but have had pcworld confirmation email now...

Edited by dr_nick

Would love to know just how many they have sold from first release.

Delivery. I ordered mine last Tuesday, was delivered Thursday. So loog at getting you're maybe Tuesday or Wednesday.

Did anyone else notice with PC World that the estimated delivery time was the 26th Nov - 29th Nov? I've just recieved an email to say they need to contact me regarding the delivery timescale.

Anyone else have the same?

Guest friedgoldmole

I'm sure its been mentioned but does anyone get the impression they are deliberately limiting stock to get more online sales?

I get the feeling the product in its current state wouldn't look great on the shop floor next to things like the galaxy tab or ipad.

It also seems they are rapidly developing the rom and releasing fixes, so perhaps they are using this tactic to there advantage. Attract us die hard users who can provide useful feedback (and the work of Paul and others producing fixes and performance improvements), then they can get the rom up to speed before releasing stock to stores. Has anyone actually been able to buy one of this in store yet?

Anyway mine is ordered and confirmed so looking forward to receiving it next week.

Guest rferrett

I hear they sold out in 6 minutes... blimey.

So the big question for me is whether or not the buzz is widespread or just confined to the UK Android Hacking community. Are we tlaking they have sold tens, hundreds, thousands?

Ralph

Guest jcwoodpecker
I got mine ordered and just received a processing email saying they are preparing my order for delivery.

Happy days :P

Got the same email from currys, then another warning me about possibly not being able to deliver within timescale on original order, did you get something like that from pc world?

Guest Sparks_Fly

Confirmation received from Currys at 15:45 THEN at 15:52 they tell me that there is a problem and I won't get my order in the timescale specified :P oh well, atleast it's on order. :D

Edited by Sparks_Fly

Guest marky444
I'm sure its been mentioned but does anyone get the impression they are deliberately limiting stock to get more online sales?

I get the feeling the product in its current state wouldn't look great on the shop floor next to things like the galaxy tab or ipad.

It also seems they are rapidly developing the rom and releasing fixes, so perhaps they are using this tactic to there advantage. Attract us die hard users who can provide useful feedback (and the work of Paul and others producing fixes and performance improvements), then they can get the rom up to speed before releasing stock to stores. Has anyone actually been able to buy one of this in store yet?

Anyway mine is ordered and confirmed so looking forward to receiving it next week.

Talked to the guys in store this morning and they seem pretty upset that they are only being sold online atm, could probably do with the sales figures.

But got mine ordered so all good :P