Browsers

Guest iKrautDroid

Guest iKrautDroid

At the moment i use opera mini, because it is faster than the default browser and has a full screen browsing mode.

Wich browser do you use and why?

Let me know!

Guest SavvyLogic
At the moment i use opera mini, because it is faster than the default browser and has a full screen browsing mode.

Wich browser do you use and why?

Let me know!

Path followed Opera Mini --> Firefox --> Opera Mobile --> Miren Browser. Try Miren Browser, UI is excellent, though speed of rendering is comparable. Usability is very, very good. (Fyi all of this is not on Pulse. Only Opera Mini seems to work well on Pulse)

Guest thisweb

Galapagos browser. Hands down. More features than any other browser (it has everything!), totally customisable, easy to use menu and options, fast as hell, very light weight, best use of screen space and its free. Read the instructions on how to set up menu options - customisable menu is truly brilliant! Tried every other browser going UC,MIUI,Xscope new and old,Dolphin,OpMini, Opmob, Fennec, Skyfire this beats them all no doubts. It could be a little prettier but thats also its advantage - it means its clean, simple but still powerful and no wasted precious screen space, and the tabs work just as they should, not too big not too small, no scrolling to find them.

End of thread ..:P :D