Data connectivity problem - The page contains too many server redirects

Guest terewong

Guest terewong

:P after upgrading to official Streak Froyo 315_00, now even getting in Modaco forum and many other websites, I get this problem:

"Data connectivity problem - The page contains too many server redirects"

* headache, there is no problem in the past with Streakdroid or surfing by my Nexus One

snap20101128_083415.png

Edited by terewong

Guest Pceasar

Yea a real pain in the bum, just try opera mini web browser, works well especially off wifi. Using it to type this. Never tried tapa talk but I suppose that's not a fix all. I'm still waiting on the official hopefully fixed. most sites seem to think my phone is russian when its detected by the system? Some things don't show in market but not many.

Guest terewong
Yea a real pain in the bum, just try opera mini web browser, works well especially off wifi. Using it to type this. Never tried tapa talk but I suppose that's not a fix all. I'm still waiting on the official hopefully fixed. most sites seem to think my phone is russian when its detected by the system? Some things don't show in market but not many.

Compare with my Nexus One performance, there is still a long long way for Dell to make it smooth, damn .......

Compare with my Nexus One performance, there is still a long long way for Dell to make it smooth, damn .......

It's Been reported too dell, and hopefully one of the reasons the roll out has Been stopped until it's been fixed.

I can't believe they missed it during beta testing, it's pretty obvious error