Baseband version GAUSB1A11100-EU BUILD 6267 not updated to 2.2!

Guest zigzagindex

Guest zigzagindex

Hi, I am using sim-free streak with baseband GAUSB1A111100-EU (android 1.6), I always got the info 'no software updates available at this time' when checking update. Is there anybody with the same baseband got updated to 2.2? Thanks

Guest OrionBG
Hi, I am using sim-free streak with baseband GAUSB1A111100-EU (android 1.6), I always got the info 'no software updates available at this time' when checking update. Is there anybody with the same baseband got updated to 2.2? Thanks

Due to some bugs All updates from DELL have been stopped! According to some sources mid December is the new time frame for release!

Guest zigzagindex
Due to some bugs All updates from DELL have been stopped! According to some sources mid December is the new time frame for release!

thanks for your info.

Guest denthier

Hi. I have this 1a111100 version as well. where does this information comes from ? Is it 100% sure ? Thanks for keeping us posted !

2.2 froyo is live for baseband GAUSB1A111100-EU,upgrade went online this morning.

What build version is it?

Don't worry it's pointing to build 315_12332 and file doesn't exist

Edited by fards

Guest Loconinja

How can I get from 309/11548 to 315/12332?

When I try and upgrade from the SD card, I just get a blank screen. Does anyone have the image files from the 12332 package, so I can flash it with fastboot?

Guest OrionBG
How can I get from 309/11548 to 315/12332?

When I try and upgrade from the SD card, I just get a blank screen. Does anyone have the image files from the 12332 package, so I can flash it with fastboot?

Build 315 is the same as 309 but for UK devices! (309 was for the US Beta Streaks)

It came online two days after the 309 and have the same problems with the browser!

It is offline now and we all wait for the new "fixed" builds!

BTW I have "upgraded" from 309 to 315 using the 309 recovery that is somewhere here in the forum!

Edited by OrionBG

Guest zigzagindex

I have updated to 2.2, now the baseband is GAUSB1A131500-EU, Kernel version 2.6.32.9-perf, build number 12332. I have found some bugs though....

Thanks all.