Battery meter with Percentage ( %) - Update Feb 6th

Guest Gopu

Yes i have changed the icons . Will post a the icons sometime today.

Any chance you can make a project 3 version that actualy has the icons like project 1 or 2? Not really digging the multiple colors on a full charge.

Guest ClippinWings
How can one apply this without using clockwork? I have no idea how to use that. I can use fastboot though.

why not just use fastboot to flash the clockwork mod... then you can use clockwork recovery.... and all of Steven's wonderful ROMs :)

Guest alert_bri
Yeah Project 2 is my fav. Any chance of a project 2 style for Steves 1.5?

+1, it's a nice little mod. I wish you could add an entry in the pull down status bar which links to the wireless and network settings menu... This is the only reason I'm keeping my Gauge Battery Widget.

Thanks for this...

Brian

Guest jiggajosh
I think an update for Steve's 1.5.1 is needed. After I flashed Project 4 the new window animations have disappeared.

Once again flashing project 2 with djsteves 1.5.1 works just fine. can someone update the post with how this works I'm pretty sure it doesnt need to change with each upgrade probably universal

Edit: yes the new window animations are gone when you flash this.

Edited by jiggajosh

Guest ameiurus

Ok I hate to be a total noob but I can't find the Clockwork Mod anywhere when I search the forum (and XDA) for "clockwork". Can someone point me where I may find it?

I think an update for Steve's 1.5.1 is needed. After I flashed Project 4 the new window animations have disappeared.

First post updated to be compatible with steve 1.5.1