blank screen when select optiion 2 update.pkg sdcard

Guest davesanchez

Guest davesanchez

Hi can anyone help tried to root 6267 build as listed on here but was unable to do tried to install another rom but whenever i select option 2 update.pkg in recovery the screen just goes blank have tried a factory reset but still blank screen can anyone sugest a file i could root to resolve this? Would be appreciated cheers

Hi can anyone help tried to root 6267 build as listed on here but was unable to do tried to install another rom but whenever i select option 2 update.pkg in recovery the screen just goes blank have tried a factory reset but still blank screen can anyone sugest a file i could root to resolve this? Would be appreciated cheers

You need to flash the correct clockwork recovery image. I have the most success with recovery.alt.img. the blank screen means there is no compatible clockworkmod recovery flashed so the screen can't load anything :-)

P.s if its a .pkg rom you want to install not clockworkmod .zip update then you need to flash the stock recovery image again.

Edited by tina3

Guest davesanchez
You need to flash the correct clockwork recovery image. I have the most success with recovery.alt.img. the blank screen means there is no compatible clockworkmod recovery flashed so the screen can't load anything :-)

P.s if its a .pkg rom you want to install not clockworkmod .zip update then you need to flash the stock recovery image again.

Thankyou was a great help just needed to get my head round it lol cheers