Another image to warm the hearts of Vega users?

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Cardblower

I can't wait for mine to arrive - was one of the lucky few on Saturday's "they're available" rush.

Nice work Paul !

:P :D :D

Edited by Cardblower

Now before you all shoot me down please bare in mind that until i joined this forum i did not have a clue about anything to do android and some might say i still dont lol, but iam asumming this is good by the reactions but what is it am looking at? i want to be excited too!

Guest Cardblower

Clockwork Mod allows you to:

1.Wipe the phone

2.Load in unsigned firmware from your SD card.

3.Backup your firmware to your SD card

amongst other things.....

Guest dr_nick
Now before you all shoot me down please bare in mind that until i joined this forum i did not have a clue about anything to do android and some might say i still dont lol, but iam asumming this is good by the reactions but what is it am looking at? i want to be excited too!

heh i was thinking that but wasn't brave enough to say! (even googled to to sound cleverer)

dr_nick

Guest removed-14
so this is the easier flashing method paul mentioned before?

I think so. If I remember correctly from when I have had custom ROM's for my HTC Magic you dropped a zip file onto your SD card of the device (Vega in this instance) and rebooted it. Then holding down a key combination to get into the screen Paul has shown you can flash that zip file onto the device. Hey presto! No USB driver issues!

Edited by removed-14

Guest Cardblower
It's a phone ! :D ... mind you all the google apps think it is !

Well done paul.

Lol, I forgot that bit, that's because mine's not arrived yet, I'm still thinking about my HTC Desire when I talk....

:P

Awesome :P Looking forward to images that are a bit more stock in some respects (not a fan of the pull-down only occupying a third of the screen, horizontally, for example...)

Guest burden010
Awesome :P Looking forward to images that are a bit more stock in some respects (not a fan of the pull-down only occupying a third of the screen, horizontally, for example...)

But isn't that how Clockwork Mod always displays? *Goes to check on Desire*

But isn't that how Clockwork Mod always displays? *Goes to check on Desire*

I believe tony is referring to the notifications drop down.

I'm certainly looking forward to graphics designed for tablet as opposed to something lifted from a mobile phone