I think I have a pulse paperweight

Guest desmondo1

Guest desmondo1

I think I have seriously arsed up my phone, I installed CM6.1 no problems & loved it. But I had problems with GAPPS i reset everything back to factory settings and re-installed this CM6.1 and tried GAPPS, again I had the same problem. I then discovered I had to delete user data when I did this it installed first time. Now my phone is stuck on android logo boot screen and won't go further. I have tried ch :P anging to amonra recovery but this is not working, and it won't allow me to re-install android 2.1.

Is there anything I can do, the panic has set in and I really need a phone.

Any help would be very very appreciated. Im relatively inexperienced at all this and don't have a scooby doo what to do.

Thanks in advance

D

Guest feelmychi

XD

Just put one of the official updates on your micro sd card, and hold end call and volume up on start up - resetting everything :P You'll have to re-root and what not, but it is the only way :D

Guest Weirdo109
XD

Just put one of the official updates on your micro sd card, and hold end call and volume up on start up - resetting everything :P You'll have to re-root and what not, but it is the only way :D

Not an expert but had similar issues with FLB 1.7 so did as posted above. Put official Rom on SD card and booted, applied update. It didn't have it first go but second time it worked. Then I simply reapplied the FLB rom and all fine again.

Hope you get it sorted.