[NEW UPDATED] FROYO 2.2 BUILD KERNAL/SYSTEM FILES DUMP

Guest sorrowuk

Guest Henry_san fra user
Everything is all right, the GPS,FM,Autolight...

Hi this is my first post I am running the FLB-Froyo G2 for ZTE Blade (Beta) Rom is this new dump better? also can someone pleas upload this new one as a .zip that can be flashed using ClockworkMod Recovery Thanks and sorry if its a noob question lol.

ps. if there is a simple way for me to make the zip for clockworkmod from these files The boot.img dump is here - http://android.modaco.com/index.php?act=at...st&id=66626

And the system files are here - system-dump.tar.gz http://www.mediafire.com/?2u9d2kvl37i7sad

I am running Ubuntu 10.04 on laptop so if anyone know how to pack the zip in Linux would be a help I really want to test this :P

Thanks H

Edited by Henry_san fra user

Guest daniel2k10
can you succesfully add facebook account in the synchronisation menu?

yeah, I would be interested in this too.

I guess using the r3a from fiddlesan makes this possible, whereas this feature is removed in his light version.

yeah, I would be interested in this too.

I guess using the r3a from fiddlesan makes this possible, whereas this feature is removed in his light version.

i have flibblesan (be careful how you spell his name, another dev quit the scene because someone misspelt his name or something like that lol) r3a rom, and i can not add facebook account, how did you manage?

just checking, is this file dump what we have all been waiting for? should i look forward to more froyo custom roms? :s

Edited by kag8

Guest daniel2k10
i have flibblesan (be careful how you spell his name, another dev quit the scene because someone misspelt his name or something like that lol) r3a rom, and i can not add facebook account, how did you manage?

just checking, is this file dump what we have all been waiting for? should i look forward to more froyo custom roms? :s

Oh ok, i have to watch out, should not be my fault if we won't receive a perfect froyo :P.

I am not sure if it worked, but it appeared in the synchronisation menu and after clicking on it the facebook menu appeared and I was asked to enter my account information. - But I hadn't internet at this time, so maybe it was a mistake... In any case this option is not there in the light version.

Has anyone who had the screen freeze issue, tried this yet?

I assume 5mp camera doesn't work with this one.

Downloading as we speak, and I get the screen freeze issue, every so often.

Guest sorrowuk
Have ril working. Rom will be up shortly.

Did you have to replace it with the 2.1 files to get ril working ? The same thing as you did with the last froyo one ?

Did you rebuild the boot.img ? and it worked?

Have ril working. Rom will be up shortly.

A few problems.

Data isnt working for me. It could just be that the apns.conf is a bit screwed for my network.

The network name isn't showing correctly. It always shows 'no service' but is connected.

I haven't done much testing so there could be more.

I haven't changed much other than remove a heap of apps. I will leave it to other to customise.

It is in partition images at the moment, so if someone can repack it as a flashable zip I'm sure other will appreciate it.

Flibblesan's server is too slow (more likely my connection). Give it a while before downloading, its only half uploaded.

P729CUV1.0.0B04-repack.zip

Flash with fastboot.

Do a backup first.

fastboot flash boot boot.img

fastboot flash system system.img

wipe data.

I'm off to bed.

Guest jdtanner
yep all sorted, actaully it was without image, so i worried.....clockwork working fine

Yeah, if you used my boot.img I took out the logo.bmp file... sorry if that gave you a heart attack :P

Guest x.balli.x

if you are getting blank screen at the start up, then let me remind you boot.img is without the Bootloader image ( the green android man) so give it few mins to startup......is it booting into clockwork?

Guest asturel
if you are getting blank screen at the start up, then let me remind you boot.img is without the Bootloader image ( the green android man) so give it few mins to startup......is it booting into clockwork?

if it is for me: windows determines an unrecognized usb device and the adb doesnt works too.. (and i waited enough)

clockworkmod works, yes