post your vega desktops

Guest ricwales1

Guest ricwales1

While im sorting out my vega issue with currys im wondering what you guys have done to the layout of your vega desktop and screens. Lets see who has been inventive.

Guest TylerDurdenK
While im sorting out my vega issue with currys im wondering what you guys have done to the layout of your vega desktop and screens. Lets see who has been inventive.

I'm using Launcher Pro with 7 Homescreens. And my wallpaper is Beautiful Live Weather which is an active weather wallpaper. It's currently showing a snowing night scene.

i would put up a picture, but I have yet to find a way of photoing this device well.

Edited by TylerDurdenK

Guest ricwales1
I'm using Launcher Pro with 7 Homescreens. And my wallpaper is Beautiful Live Weather which is an active weather wallpaper. It's currently showing a snowing night scene.

i would put up a picture, but I have yet to find a way of photoing this device well.

I have seen screens that paul has posted looked like screen grabs wonder if there is a market tool for that...hmmm

Guest mingoid
I have seen screens that paul has posted looked like screen grabs wonder if there is a market tool for that...hmmm

I believe Paul is using the Android SDK with DDMS - you can take a screenshot simply by clicking a button on the desktop

I believe Paul is using the Android SDK with DDMS - you can take a screenshot simply by clicking a button on the desktop

Yeah thats the only I managed to get get a screenshot ... it's not too difficult for non techee's out there. There are some market apps but none seem to work on the vega.

Anyway here is mine ...

post-117915-1291160374_thumb.png

I am still toying will mine so the layout is nowhere near finished but its a start ... Background was from deviantarts

Yeah thats the only I managed to get get a screenshot ... it's not too difficult for non techee's out there. There are some market apps but none seem to work on the vega.

Anyway here is mine ...

I am still toying will mine so the layout is nowhere near finished but its a start ... Background was from deviantarts

That looks really good. Have you used launcherpro or something?

Anyway here is mine ...

That looks really good. Have you used launcherpro or something?

99% certain that is launcherpro. My desktop coming up later...

Yeah thats launcher pro ... As stated its certainly not the final layout, the facebook widget also doesn't look quite right, i think thats cos how I have set the columns and rows in launcher pro.

I have the launcher pro licence too which allows you to resize widgets, so I will have a play with that at some point.

Waiting for the updates to settle down a bit, will probably do a complete reset and load everything up agan then. Get it how I want it, and do a backup using recovery .. thats the plan anyway.

Guest TylerDurdenK

Here's mine as it stands.

Launcher Pro, a homescreen each for Facebook, Twitter, Internet/Market, Calender/Clock, and one for Media.

5222963999_a948bb21af.jpg

I would like a way of making the notification bar smaller, so it didn't come down as far on the screen. Does anyone have a way of doing this?

Edited by TylerDurdenK

Guest TylerDurdenK

I'm really liking my wallpaper. It changes with the weather and the time of day, and it's animated. :P

Yesterday, it was snowing on my Vega :-D

Edited by TylerDurdenK

I'm really liking my wallpaper. It changes with the weather and the time of day, and it's animated. :P

It also uses up a ton of battery ... or at least it does on my Liquid anyway

What is that wallpaper called because that does sound good?

Here's my home screen, using launcher pro, wifi widget, google weather widget, calendar widget, power widget and an analogue clock (from market).

Nice ... I must get a decent clock widget for mine ....

Guest TylerDurdenK
What is that wallpaper called because that does sound good?

It's called "Beautiful Live Weather" and it's free from the market.

Edited by TylerDurdenK

Guest deadite66
I would like a way of making the notification bar smaller, so it didn't come down as far on the screen. Does anyone have a way of doing this?

no, but i know how to make it disappear when you don't want it.

with ADW.Launcher you can swipe up and the notification bar will appear/disappear.

Guest removed-14
Here's my home screen, using launcher pro, wifi widget, google weather widget, calendar widget, power widget and an analogue clock (from market).

What is the name of the clock widget please?

Guest 5c00ter

Search on Market for "Animated Analog Clock" also there are several themes, I've installed "Animated Analog Clock Pack Modern" and "Animated Analog Clock Pack Sense UI"

:P