Contacts won't sync with Parrot i9200

Guest Argonaut

Guest Argonaut

Galaxy S ... FroYo XXJPO f/ware 2.2 no 2nd SIM fitted

Just had a new Parrot i9200 car kit installed ... phone pairs with Bluetooth happily, works for making calls via kit, plays music files OK.,

However it will not send contacts from phone to Parrot, it should fully auto synch.

All contacts are in phone not in SIM

I have 3 email accounts ... standard Gmail (only there as needed to download Market apps) never send or receive email from this.

Personal email account ... no contacts ... sync is ON

Work email sync settings .. syncs to company (Outlook) Exchange server for Email, Calendar & Contacts ... sync is ON

When I connect to Parrot and go into contacts and 'push' contacts via Bluetooth ... nothing happens (no contacts) .... if I create a single manual contact on phone .. and 'push' that it arrives in Parrrot OK.

I assume issue is that somehow although contacts are synchronised with server OK ... the way Samsung (or Android) handles this is the problem.

A colleague sent me a post where a guy tested that if he put contacts into GMail account they were pushed to Parrot.

Is there a setting or similar I need to set/change so that sending conatcts send from works account. ?

If i go to 'contacts' on phone, they all list OK .... so that side of life is working.

Parrot were no help - they just say it's approved phone ... and fact a 'new' created contact will sync proves this, my problem to solve.