** STOCK - 3rd BATCH ** - stock update today - around 15:30

Guest MonkeyBoy451

Just called Customer Services and asked about my forward order from Sturday. He said its been allocated and is down for leaving the warehouse todat and i should have atracking email sometime today. Heres hoping :D Have asked #AdventVega a couple of times about forward orders without reply.

:P Arghh the suspense is killing me where is that Tracking email.........

Still i have a suspicion about PCW customer services after what has been siad to some people here.

Edited by Boisee

Guest nigelpwilson
I really do hope they've dealt with the forward orders from this stock! They've taken my money I want my device!!

On forward order here, but just ordered another just in case....2 chances got to be better than one !!!

Guest nigelpwilson
Just called Customer Services and asked about my forward order from Sturday. He said its been allocated and is down for leaving the warehouse todat and i should have atracking email sometime today. Heres hoping :D Have asked #AdventVega a couple of times about forward orders without reply.

Still i have a suspicion about PCW customer services after what has been siad to some people here.

I've just got off the phone to Currys customer services and they have confirmed that stock has been allocated to my forward order from Saturday, although he didnt say it would be dispatched today, out of interest I did order an Archos 101 on Tuesday that was in stock and I've still not had tracking for that yet!!

I've just got off the phone to Currys customer services and they have confirmed that stock has been allocated to my forward order from Saturday, although he didnt say it would be dispatched today, out of interest I did order an Archos 101 on Tuesday that was in stock and I've still not had tracking for that yet!!

As i said customer services are not the greatest but we live in hope :P

Just placed my order!

That's a relief after I tried to order from the last batch of stock on my phone for a restaurant where we were having lunch. After hitting refresh for about an hour I managed to get on in added to the basket but my battery died before I could check out.

Placed order this morning at 09:13, and have just received not one, but two "we are processing your order" emails. You don't think that means... no... it couldn't... could it?

Guest nigelpwilson
Yup... Sold out again. Either this is the fastest selling item since the iPad :P , or we're up to at least 500 units sold....

Should be one more because I've just ordered one and then cancelled it because I've had one allocated from Saturdays batch now !!

Guest nigelpwilson
Just placed my order!

That's a relief after I tried to order from the last batch of stock on my phone for a restaurant where we were having lunch. After hitting refresh for about an hour I managed to get on in added to the basket but my battery died before I could check out.

Placed order this morning at 09:13, and have just received not one, but two "we are processing your order" emails. You don't think that means... no... it couldn't... could it?

No, you should be fine you always get 2....just hope you dont get a 3rd in a few mins saying out of stock, delivery delay etc...

Guest space_cowboy1985

I ordered from PC World on Saturday, they took my money yesterday, still no mail yet and am in work so I cant ring them. Will be following this thread for a bit. Boisee was yours from PC World.

Best case scenario they get sent today, when do you think they will hit our doors... Any chance for tomorrow, tis my Bday, Ive got the day off work, hose to myself, and should of been unwrapping a vega.

I don't know why but PCW seems to be crappy compared to Currys, but I've ordered one from each this morning as the Pixmania seems to be delayed...(said it would be shipping on Tuesday and have not recieved a tracking number and their customer services cannot work out what is going on - damned french!).

PCW haven't sent a single email after ordering this morning, but Currys has confirmed and second email saying processing.

Just waiting to cancel the PCW one now, so if it was ever allocated there'll be another in the mix!

I ordered from PC World on Saturday, they took my money yesterday, still no mail yet and am in work so I cant ring them. Will be following this thread for a bit. Boisee was yours from PC World.

Best case scenario they get sent today, when do you think they will hit our doors... Any chance for tomorrow, tis my Bday, Ive got the day off work, hose to myself, and should of been unwrapping a vega.

Yeah PCWorld. Delivery depends on where you are but i would noty expect it before monday. Up herer the snow is pretty bad so it may be even later assuming i was told the truth this morning.

Guest The Yellow Monster

Cheesed off! Ordered on Saturday, can't get through to PC World on the phone, no more e-mails since Saturday and still not tablet.

Oh yeah, they've also had the money since Saturday!

Cheesed off! Ordered on Saturday, can't get through to PC World on the phone, no more e-mails since Saturday and still not tablet.

Oh yeah, they've also had the money since Saturday!

I just managed to get through to them to try to cancel my order with them, but it's too late they said although I haven't received the confirmation email it's already going through processing waiting to be picked up by courier?!?!?

I also asked about forward orders from Sat - and she said that they should honour those before the new orders, so you should be in luck.

Only problem now is I have to explain to my other half why 3 will turn up at some point! Oh well at least I can try the ROMs and if I screw things up take them back nowing there's another on the way...

Guest The Yellow Monster
I just managed to get through to them to try to cancel my order with them, but it's too late they said although I haven't received the confirmation email it's already going through processing waiting to be picked up by courier?!?!?

I also asked about forward orders from Sat - and she said that they should honour those before the new orders, so you should be in luck.

Only problem now is I have to explain to my other half why 3 will turn up at some point! Oh well at least I can try the ROMs and if I screw things up take them back nowing there's another on the way...

Hey cool, thanks for the info...fingers crossed!!!

Guest Cardblower

Thanks pdej for the info, I'm also one of those who ordered on Saturday (from PCW), got the 2 confirmation emails, took my money, but nothing since, so any info is useful.

Considering the weather and the obvious failings in their stock control system, I'm not expecting a delivery any time this week though.

Still, the longer we wait, the better Paul's ROM gets......

Guest nigelpwilson

I know the feeling...I've got to explain why an Archos 101 and Advent both turn up and one of them was paid for on her debit card ...oops...wish me luck ! LOL

I know the feeling...I've got to explain why an Archos 101 and Advent both turn up and one of them was paid for on her debit card ...oops...wish me luck ! LOL

Lol! Mine have all been done on my C/C so she doesn't know I've bought three - or actually two now. Pixmania just emailed to say that they have had stock issues and they actually never had stock...really stupid. I called on Monday to ask when it would be sent as the site said no stock. THey said actually they do have stock. Tuesday an email said it would be sent later that day. Nothing yesterday. Email first thing today saying it was being sent out, but delayed to weather. Just now, an email saying actually we never had stock and would you like a refund or credit note. The cheek to ask if I would like a credit note after that!

Edited by pdej

Guest lughnasadhuk

Just off the phone to dsg and can confirm that they have not fulfilled my forward order.

Despite ordering last Sunday and payment coming out my account on Tuesday they did not fulfill my order when more stock came in.

It sounds like no forward orders were fulfilled from what the guy was saying.

Was told might get one if stock comes in tomorrow.

Getting a bit pis!@d off.

Guest dukla2000
Yup... Sold out again. Either this is the fastest selling item since the iPad :P , or we're up to at least 500 units sold....
This is a joke. Figure I may as well spend my effort getting a Viewsonic G from the USA - better spec and they are actually available.

This is a joke. Figure I may as well spend my effort getting a Viewsonic G from the USA - better spec and they are actually available.

Now that was something I was interested in, but I could not find any online retailers that would ship it internationally. If you do find out how please let me know, as I agree the spec is def better, and worth the extra little bit of cash! I've tried Sears, Office Depot and somewhere else, but either they refer you to their UK site which doesn't have it yet, or they don't ship... also tried ebay and found a good price on one, but again no international shipping...

Guest space_cowboy1985
Just off the phone to dsg and can confirm that they have not fulfilled my forward order.

Despite ordering last Sunday and payment coming out my account on Tuesday they did not fulfill my order when more stock came in.

It sounds like no forward orders were fulfilled from what the guy was saying.

Was told might get one if stock comes in tomorrow.

Getting a bit pis!@d off.

Bad news brown, what is that company playing at!!!