dum dee dum ill just leave this here :)

Guest Stephen Hyde

Guest vinokirk
holy jeez, bumped into this video, talc about not one hicup ,, super blazing speed

DAMN that is fast!

But looks way too childish and 'big'.

They need to sort the dpi out ;)

We need something....cooler XD

And i wouldnt be able to stand that cheesy Chinese pop playing whilst using my phone.

Guest LorD CLockaN
Ubuntu is a lot lot quicker than any version of Windows on any one of my 8 Netbooks, 4 Laptops & 3 ATX's

(i repair laptops hence me having so many...it's not a fetish...honest)

You missed my point..

I said Ubuntu for Netbooks... It's new look... just that

I use BT on my netbook ;)

Guest ClippinWings
holy jeez, bumped into this video, talc about not one hicup ,, super blazing speed

OMG... I WANT!!!

I had never seen MIUI.... That's Sick!

It's like the best of Andorid and IOS all mashed up... in buttery smooth fashion.

Edited by ClippinWings

Guest Stephen Hyde
OMG... I WANT!!!

I had never seen MIUI.... That's Sick!

It's like the best of Andorid and IOS all mashed up... in buttery smooth fashion.

patience its playing the bitchy trick at min and not being nice to me ;)

Guest undrwater
DAMN that is fast!

But looks way too childish and 'big'.

They need to sort the dpi out ;)

We need something....cooler XD

And i wouldnt be able to stand that cheesy Chinese pop playing whilst using my phone.

That's japanese pop, btw. Curious how functional it is. It looks like some things may be easier to do; such as deleting apps, adding widgets, arranging homescreens.

Guest jusumgeezer

Great work, I for one am really looking forward to this.

I had a MIUI based rom on the Nexus & although it is very iphone like, it does throw in some amazing features, the power controls in the notification bar & lockscreen controls impressed me the most, the only thing I didn't like was no app draw, it puts every icon on the screen, just like the iphone ;)

But to be honest the speed, graphics & extras far outweigh the negatives, you find yourself asking why Android didn't have these features as default.

Guest moto_user
Great work, I for one am really looking forward to this.

I had a MIUI based rom on the Nexus & although it is very iphone like, it does throw in some amazing features, the power controls in the notification bar & lockscreen controls impressed me the most, the only thing I didn't like was no app draw, it puts every icon on the screen, just like the iphone ;)

But to be honest the speed, graphics & extras far outweigh the negatives, you find yourself asking why Android didn't have these features as default.

Wow, finally..miui on the streak, I had researched this back in september..i would love to see this being released for the streak soon..

I am sure steve will have it working in no time. But come from a iphone user i really would hate myself for turning my streak into a iphone lookalike..LOL I know its very faster and all there are some nice feature and its has the best of both worlds too. I also own a milestone(damn you moto for the locked bootloader) and yes i had Miui rom install( can't resist the hype).

Guest OrionBG

Stephen, is it possible to implement the MIUI taskbar into the StreakDroid project? And mostly the part with the WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS an so on buttons that appear when you pull down the taskbar (Galaxy-S style).

Edited by OrionBG

Guest Amdathlonuk
I installed some version of android on friends HTC HD2 and it has MIUI music app. ;)

Funnily enough, I dragged the music app from one of the MIUI roms hoping it would install.

It didn't :P

Guest Amdathlonuk
I installed some version of android on friends HTC HD2 and it has MIUI music app. ;)

Funnily enough, I dragged the music app from one of the MIUI roms hoping it would install.

It didn't :P

Guest Cypher84

Seems very slick with some decent features. I agree it looks a bit ugly but surely its not too hard to skin it and change the icons.. looking forward to giving it a go.

Guest simpl3lang
ok update:

bluetooth: check

WiFi: check

3G/gsm data: check

audio: check

gps: check

Wow. Sweet. Now the update package? Checked? Lol. Excellent job steve

Edited by simpl3lang

Guest payneardo
ok update:

bluetooth: check

WiFi: check

3G/gsm data: check

audio: check

gps: check

whoo hoo, was meant to be taking the mrs out tonight but if this has any chance of appearing it might be for a chippy take away now ;)

Edited by payneardo

Guest Stephen Hyde
whoo hoo, was meant to be taking the mrs out tonight but if this ihas any chance of appearing it might be for a chippy take away now ;)

wont be out tonight, tomorrow at earliest