copying sim contacts

Guest 120d

Hi everyone, been a lurker for a while but decided to join up as i was given a modded san fransico yesterday. Can anyone advice me on the best way to copy over 234 sim contacts to the sf please. All i can suss out is i have to tick each one then say done. Surely there is a faster way and i'm hoping someone will be along to tell me. ;)

Contacts >> MENU (button) >> Import/Export >> Import from SIM card

the phone will then scan for all contacts from your sim card and copy them to your phone automatically. After that, you can also export your contacts to your SD for a backup as well for future use.

Contacts >> MENU (button) >> Import/Export >> Import from SIM card

the phone will then scan for all contacts from your sim card and copy them to your phone automatically. After that, you can also export your contacts to your SD for a backup as well for future use.

Thanks for that, it worked a treat ;)

• 6 years later...
Guest Hanilerty
On 2017/4/27 at 11:21 AM, Vpmsae said:

You can't copy your contacts and SMS by using USB cable, but It is easy to export contacts from Android to PC by Android Mobile Manager.
Download Android Manager program on PC, Connect your phone via USB or wifi, preview and transfer contacts.
How to backup contacts from Samsung to pc

Yeah . like the Android Mobile Manager and Android Assistant are able to transfer contacts to computer

Edited by Hanilerty