Best Android OS for Liquid E ??

Guest LiquidEr

Guest LiquidEr

dear mates,

could you please suggest me the best Android version to install and run on my Acer Liquid E ??

which one do you suggest? froyo or any mods?

Guest HustlinDaily
lcr1.1.2,if need oc cm6.1

This. Currently using LCR and loving it.

But planning to switch to CM6.1 so I can overclock. I find the new Full Tilt Rush Poker app sometimes laggy on 768MHz

Guest xdxdxdxdxdx
This. Currently using LCR and loving it.

But planning to switch to CM6.1 so I can overclock. I find the new Full Tilt Rush Poker app sometimes laggy on 768MHz

yeah!it is so laggy when lcr1.1.2 play gameloft's hd game in acer ui.Sometimes browser crash when watching flash.if android ui only i prefer cm6.1,ocable and more free ram.

Guest split2th

I'm using the official release of froyo from acer's site, tweaking it from there. The other rom you should check out on these forums is the liquid metal dump. People are talking about how fast and stable it is. I'll be testing that next. Finally I'll test lcr-f. And I can't wait for froyo to be oc'ed and stable. Do official first, get malez working, and do a nandroid backup. After that switch roms freely.

EDIT. Just read that the metal rom will come with an oc kernel. It will come separately. Oc'ed or not this my next rom.

Edited by split2th

dear mates,

could you please suggest me the best Android version to install and run on my Acer Liquid E ??

I am running 4.504b.00_EMEA-GEN1_05.01.05 (For Liquid E 512MB) on mine due to how stable it is, and the battery life is simply outstanding.

When trying out 4.002.14.EMEA.GEN1_A22F_A (For Liquid E 512MB), my battery would drain very quickly, yet nothing application wise changed from 4.504b.

Guest LiquidW
dear mates,

Liquid Metal port V2 rom Dario93