Epic 3D games on the Liquid/E?

Guest Koki1337

Guest Koki1337

Anyone played Hero of Sparta or Dungeon Hunter on the Liquid/E?

I'm concerned because of the multitouch issue on the phone where the 2 points stick together on the same line when it gets close

When I downloaded it by the way... the resolution seems to be out of its range... then crashes

I have Dungeon Hunter, by the way it's free to download today, so download it xD.

Well it works very well, it's quite smooth, it looks great and it plays great the MultiTouch problem doesn't ruin the gameplay at all.

Hero of Sparta, from what I heard isn't smooth...

Guest fischschneehase

hreo of sparta runs fine for me and i have got a normal liquid on rogins cm also modern combat sandstorm and avatar are running fine;) so great phone Xd

Guest split2th
I have Dungeon Hunter, by the way it's free to download today, so download it xD.

Well it works very well, it's quite smooth, it looks great and it plays great the MultiTouch problem doesn't ruin the gameplay at all.

Hero of Sparta, from what I heard isn't smooth...

Where do you get the free game. I went to gameloft and couldn't find it. Thanks.

Guest split2th
Try setting device to moto milestone;)/ droid

Finally figured out how to download. I wish they didn't auto detect my phone model. Thanks for finding this one.

Guest mmmmbuti
Finally figured out how to download. I wish they didn't auto detect my phone model. Thanks for finding this one.

How did you do that?? I can't find an option to hide my device model

On your mobile browser go to: http://www.gameloft.com/free-hd-game/

If it says that it ain't available for your phone:

-Scroll down and click on the Your device button.

-Then choose a brand and a device, these one should work:

HTC Desire/Bravo

Motorola Milestone/2

Motorola Droid/2/X/Defy

Sony Ericsson Xperia X10

(Don't worry the game works whatever version you choose, but I advise you X10 or Desire version, since these have Snapdragon)

(Desire's version file name has Motorola in it, don't mind this it works anyway)

Edited by bais

Guest Koki1337
On your mobile browser go to: http://www.gameloft.com/free-hd-game/

If it says that it ain't available for your phone:

-Scroll down and click on the Your device button.

-Then choose a brand and a device, these one should work:

HTC Desire/Bravo

Motorola Milestone/2

Motorola Droid/2/X/Defy

Sony Ericsson Xperia X10

(Don't worry the game works whatever version you choose, but I advise you X10 or Desire version, since these have Snapdragon)

(Desire's version file name has Motorola in it, don't mind this it works anyway)

I don't understand how you can bypass it

When the link got to my phone, it says my device isn't supported and I can't scroll to anywhere

Guest split2th
I don't understand how you can bypass it

When the link got to my phone, it says my device isn't supported and I can't scroll to anywhere

I went to the site and found there daily offer. Went through that, then they sent me an text message. On my phone I went to the link and they told me I couldn't get it for my phone. I clicked on where it said acer liquid and changed phone model. I had problems at first but eventually got it. Good luck.

Guest split2th
Lol that clarified things well ;)

Thanks for the fast reply too

no worries man. I hope you get the game. Looks like it's gonna be a good one. Btw, the only reason I'm fast is because of this phone lol. It's like this site is attached g to my hip.

Guest Koki1337
no worries man. I hope you get the game. Looks like it's gonna be a good one. Btw, the only reason I'm fast is because of this phone lol. It's like this site is attached g to my hip.

LOL. I played the game, it's great IMO. What ROM you running on?

Guest PhilNelwyn

For information, two days ago I sent an email to Ludovic Blondel, OEM director at Gameloft, asking him why Acer devices (Liquid Metal especially since I bought it) were not in the list of compatible smartphones when buying their games, despite the fact that we're able to install and play these games on it, legally or not...

Here are the answers :

"Hello Phil, thank you for your email and for your frankness, we'll study your suggestions with our Android teams. Cordially. Ludovic Blondel."

"Hello, tests will be led to add your phone to our games offer. Please be patient as it will take some weeks to conclude all the tests. Cordially. Ludovic."

Guest split2th
For information, two days ago I sent an email to Ludovic Blondel, OEM director at Gameloft, asking him why Acer devices (Liquid Metal especially since I bought it) were not in the list of compatible smartphones when buying their games, despite the fact that we're able to install and play these games on it, legally or not...

Here are the answers :

"Hello Phil, thank you for your email and for your frankness, we'll study your suggestions with our Android teams. Cordially. Ludovic Blondel."

"Hello, tests will be led to add your phone to our games offer. Please be patient as it will take some weeks to conclude all the tests. Cordially. Ludovic."

WOW! That's a load of crap. Why don't they just admit that there site is broken and be done with it. Here's an idea ANDROID MARKET!!

Guest xdxdxdxdxdx
WOW! That's a load of crap. Why don't they just admit that there site is broken and be done with it. Here's an idea ANDROID MARKET!!

It's not possible.Gameloft's HD game only for high resolution and high hardware device.the others maybe can't play normally……

Guest split2th
It's not possible.Gameloft's HD game only for high resolution and high hardware device.the others maybe can't play normally……

That's what return policies are for. They're losing money by limiting who they'll sell games to. Nonsense.