Free Gameloft Android Games!

Guest RichB93

Guest RichB93

As part of their "Advent calendar gifts", Gameloft are giving away FREE games for Android and Apple devices. Today their gift is Dungeon Hunter. You can follow their twitter feed to get notifications.

http://j.mp/hV584b is the link for Dungeon Hunter. They'll text a download link to your phone, and although they said the Streak isn't supported if you tap where it says Dell Streak and change it to another device (I changed it to the HTC Evo 4G as I believe that's a similar spec?) and it'll download. As I say I chose the 4G as that has a Snapdragon 1GHz and the same amount of RAM, although there *might* be a better APK to download, although the Evo 4G version seems to work just fine! ;)

EDIT: Just realised the EVO 4G APK filename has NOIGP in it, which suggests it doesn't use graphics acceleration, so I'm going to try the other APKs to see what one is the best. Currently trying the one for the Galaxy Tab.

Galaxy tab one doesn't work as it's hard coded for a larger screen.

As far as I can see the Motorola Milestone version is the best one to go for as it offers hardware acceleration and works on the Streak.

Edited by RichB93

Guest Jay Slasher
As part of their "Advent calendar gifts", Gameloft are giving away FREE games for Android and Apple devices. Today their gift is Dungeon Hunter. You can follow their twitter feed to get notifications.

http://j.mp/hV584b is the link for Dungeon Hunter. They'll text a download link to your phone, and although they said the Streak isn't supported if you tap where it says Dell Streak and change it to another device (I changed it to the HTC Evo 4G as I believe that's a similar spec?) and it'll download. As I say I chose the 4G as that has a Snapdragon 1GHz and the same amount of RAM, although there *might* be a better APK to download, although the Evo 4G version seems to work just fine! ;)

EDIT: Just realised the EVO 4G APK filename has NOIGP in it, which suggests it doesn't use graphics acceleration, so I'm going to try the other APKs to see what one is the best. Currently trying the one for the Galaxy Tab.

Galaxy tab one doesn't work as it's hard coded for a larger screen

Hrm, Doesn't seem to want to download for me, Says I have a Dell Streak and nothing is available for my phone.

Guest Amdathlonuk
Hrm, Doesn't seem to want to download for me, Says I have a Dell Streak and nothing is available for my phone.

Same here, bloody annoying.

I tried to download using a differnt phone model but then I have to pay $5...

Can anyone upload a copy of the .apk?

It is free afterall?....

Guest RichB93

Tap where it says Dell Streak and then choose Motorola Milestone. As far as I can tell this is best for the Streak as it offers hardware acceleration, although there might be a better APK to choose.

Same here, bloody annoying.

I tried to download using a differnt phone model but then I have to pay $5...

Can anyone upload a copy of the .apk?

It is free afterall?....

I chose another device and then tapped free download and it's downloaded fine.

Edited by RichB93

Guest RedSlug
Tap where it says Dell Streak and then choose Motorola Milestone. As far as I can tell this is best for the Streak as it offers hardware acceleration, although there might be a better APK to choose.

I chose another device and then tapped free download and it's downloaded fine.

You can select Motorola milestone, but it takes you to a different screen not the free download screen

Guest RichB93

This is how I downloaded it:

Open link from text message

Tap free download

Tap "Your Model: Dell Streak"

Tap Motorola

Tap Motorola Milestone

Tap Free Download

The APK will begin to download.

I've just repeated this and it's still working. Not sure if I can upload the APK as it is still copyrighted works.

Edited by RichB93

Guest simpl3lang

Downloaded the milestone versionn. Works. Only problem i have is that the video cutscenes do not work. Am i the only one with this issue? sound on the cutscenes work though, i can hear the narrations no problem.

Can anyone else comfirm plz. Thanks

Edited by simpl3lang

Guest boboskins

No luck here. Followed the instructions but I get to a page with no free downloads.

Tried selecting different phones but all with the same result.

B

Guest topshelf95
This is how I downloaded it:

Open link from text message

Tap free download

Tap "Your Model: Dell Streak"

Tap Motorola

Tap Motorola Milestone

Tap Free Download

The APK will begin to download.

I've just repeated this and it's still working. Not sure if I can upload the APK as it is still copyrighted works.

This worked for me.

Guest symbiotix

On that page that shows no free downloads, scroll to the bottom.... Where it says Dell Streak - press once... then choose Motorola, then Milestone... then it re-loads the page and you can click "free download"

Worked first try...

Guest mancterrier
On that page that shows no free downloads, scroll to the bottom.... Where it says Dell Streak - press once... then choose Motorola, then Milestone... then it re-loads the page and you can click "free download"

Worked first try...

Says £5 here...

Guest superutp

weirdly enuf when I used Opera mobile it went to the page which says you need to pay....

while on the other hand when I opened the link in the txt msg thru the standard froyo browser it worked...now I am downloading it...

Guest CodaWolf
Downloaded the milestone versionn. Works. Only problem i have is that the video cutscenes do not work. Am i the only one with this issue? sound on the cutscenes work though, i can hear the narrations no problem.

Can anyone else comfirm plz. Thanks

Same issue here video doesn't work but the game appears fine

Guest OmegaStalker

My streak wont run them i did milestone first it went through the whole download of the 250mb and then when i started the game it goes back my home screen and i redownloaded the nexus and that stops even earlier...

Tried EVO 4G too one lol... my streak doesnt like gameloft =(

Edited by OmegaStalker