Free Gameloft Android Games!

Guest RichB93

Guest boboskins

Using the default browser rather than skyfire I was able to download and install...

only to be greeted with 'this is not an original copy of dungeonhunter.

Humbug.

EDIT - I guess the program bombed because there was no data connection when I first ran it after the install. Cleared the app cache & force stopped in the app management, switched on wifi and ran the program again. Now downloading the additional 241 meg of data. Fingers crossed ;-)

Edited by boboskins

Guest icediced

Finally got it downloading - had to follow gameloft on twitter, clicked on the link they twitted using tweetdeck (or any other twitter client), changed my phone selection to HTC Google Nexus, and then clicked on the Free Download button that loads up along with a description of the game.

Now downloading the game data itself, fingers crossed it works XD

Edit: Well...the game works and is a pretty good one too. Video cutscenes are messed up though (as mentioned before, lol).

Edited by icediced

Guest vinokirk

I d/l'd the nexus one version, manged to get it installed, and the game data dowbloaded. When the game starts the splash screen its garbled, then it says 'dungeon hunter' then it just closes no fc

Guest Wee Thomas
on dell official 309 update, downloaded version for milestone as recommended in 1st post, game runs flawlessly, audio, video, cutscenes all ok.

I got a promotion over message.