Free gameloft HD game - dungeon hunter

Guest Bisto321

Guest Bisto321
hmm..

Do I really want this freebee game to have access to my SMS's and the ability to send SMS's ???

I THINK NOT.

its an official gameloft game, part of a christmas advent promo. Part of the activation process needs to receive an sms message from gameloft.

I doubt gameloft woukd risk negative publicity by sticking spyware/malware on our devices, but I do see why you may be worried.

I think I can trust gameloft.

Also, I notice that lots of people on here and xda are flashing roms from unkown and unproven sources(think one of the other members on xda spotted this too) so a free game from a good company may be the least of their worries

Edited by Bisto321

Guest ofiaich
its an official gameloft game, part of a christmas advent promo. Part of the activation process needs to receive an sms message from gameloft.

I doubt gameloft woukd risk negative publicity by sticking spyware/malware on our devices, but I do see why you may be worried.

I think I can trust gameloft.

Also, I notice that lots of people on here and xda are flashing roms from unkown and unproven sources(think one of the other members on xda spotted this too) so a free game from a good company may be the least of their worries

Tried it and it says £5.00 for the game! Just missed out on the one day only...

Edited by ofiaich