MIUI 1.4.8 Liquid

Guest markII

Guest umair9001

For those who are getting some of the content in chinese do the following:

In Settings go and select language as English..

In root explorer go to data/data/com.android.launcher/databases/ and delete launcher.db..

Reboot..enjoi the full english rom.. :lol:

(It simply resets your launcher settings so all the previous settings will be lost..)

Edited by umair9001

Guest Master_T

MarkII, I updated to v 1.1.21 and everything runs ok, but it seems to drain battery at an insane rate... 10% down in less than 2hrs, most of those in standby! I tried to enable tether and it gives an error, so I assume tether is already removed... so what could it be? It seems the "display" is using most of it (50%)... may this be caused by me doing 1.1.7-->1.1.21 without passing through 1.1.14? (if so, can anyone link me 1.1.14, since it's not on the homepage?)

Edited by Master_T

hi markII can you update french link with this http://www.multiupload.com/4TYWYOPP99 because I ve corrected some issue

Ok, thanks

MarkII, I updated to v 1.1.21 and everything runs ok, but it seems to drain battery at an insane rate... 10% down in less than 2hrs, most of those in standby! I tried to enable tether and it gives an error, so I assume tether is already removed... so what could it be?

Have you tried to tap two times to enable?

Guest Master_T
Ok, thanks

Have you tried to tap two times to enable?

Yep, doesn't work, it really seems to be off. I'll wait some more hours and re-check battery stats and let you know.

Guest matthewye

Can someone post a minor to the update of 1.1.21 (English pack,DSP manager,Gingerbread keyboard and sensors fix still included)?

Megaupload disallows people at my location to download. Many thanks.

MarkII, I updated to v 1.1.21 and everything runs ok, but it seems to drain battery at an insane rate... 10% down in less than 2hrs, most of those in standby! I tried to enable tether and it gives an error, so I assume tether is already removed... so what could it be? It seems the "display" is using most of it (50%)... may this be caused by me doing 1.1.7-->1.1.21 without passing through 1.1.14? (if so, can anyone link me 1.1.14, since it's not on the homepage?)

Link 1.1.14 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AJDSNO3N

Guest fischschneehase
Yep, doesn't work, it really seems to be off. I'll wait some more hours and re-check battery stats and let you know.

Try to flash tether fix and let the battery go completely empty...and recharge it...it like calibrating the battery;)

Guest elgubbo

i noticed a HUGE difference in using 2g only and 3g modes.

with 2g only, sync, and medium backlight, 2 calls and 2 texts, rest standby, i got 4% in 4 hours!!! thats amazing!

with 3g, sync, and medium backlight, NO calls and NO sms i get around 3-5% battery drain per hour.

so try 2g only if you have battery issues!

Guest Master_T

Reflashed with the "proper" method (passign through 1.1.14). I tested a bit and what I noticed is that if the 'phone is in sandby drainage is quite low, but as soon as I start using it battery starts to drop... lost 2-3% in just 5 minutes of adjusting some settings... battery stats reveals that the "display" is yet again the cause... damn, I think I'll have to restore my nandroid, old version didn't do this...