MIUI 1.4.8 Liquid

Guest markII

Great ROM but Wifi doesn't turn off while the phone is on Standby, so the battery drain is crazy with Wifi ON.

Tried to use fixed Wifi boot.img from CM7 GB ROM but while it boots, it doesn't fix the problem.

Guest TheShak
+1 force close at SMS.. ;)

So far very very bugged..i've random reboots

yep i had similar problem after 1.1.28 - reboot after about 20 secs every reload ;)

I had a few issues with going from 1.1.7 -> 1.1.28 i think you need to flash another update inbetween...

however I manged to get a stable build using the chinese Acer Liquid build http://www.multiupload.com/FM6CASW2XH full rom as posted by gnufabio, this worked great except FC's on 3d gallery / original camera. MIUI gallery & Camera are fine.

I also then tailored the latest english lang from MIUI dev with the correct build.prop and it's all good now even the two FC's (camera & gallery) are fixed. Also the FC's that people were getting with SMS/MMS's

English lang for the 1.1.28 http://www.multiupload.com/1NQIBXIAUU Enjoy!

Finally battery is great except when leaving WifI on as bais said above.

Cheers

Edited by TheShak

Guest gnufabio
I had a few issues with going from 1.1.7 -> 1.1.28 i think you need to flash another update inbetween...

however I manged to get a stable build using the chinese Acer Liquid build http://www.multiupload.com/FM6CASW2XH full rom as posted by gnufabio, this worked great except FC's on 3d gallery / original camera. MIUI gallery & Camera are fine.

I also then tailored the latest english lang from MIUI dev with the correct build.prop and it's all good now even the two FC's (camera & gallery) are fixed. Also the FC's that people were getting with SMS/MMS's

English lang for the 1.1.28 http://www.multiupload.com/1NQIBXIAUU Enjoy!

Finally battery is great except when leaving WifI on as bais said above.

Cheers

Thanks theshark, so FC is fixed?

Guest TheShak
Thanks theshark, so FC is fixed?

Yep, with the english lang pack. You'll need to do a full wipe coming from other ROMs when you flash the ROM.

I'm loving this rom especially the call mangement, DND, auto reply SMSing it's fab!

Edited by TheShak

Guest gnufabio
Yep, with the english lang pack. You'll need to do a full wipe coming from other ROMs when you flash the ROM.

I'm loving this rom especially the call mangement, DND, auto reply SMSing it's fab!

Any issue with the Display Menu settings? Thanks ;)

Guest Ramdanih
Camera works for me...have you flashed my rom or markII's one?

I try from Mark..

my step :

all wipe, flash MIUI 1.1.7 ---> MIUI 1.1.28 ---> apps2sd from thepasto (page 30)

Camera normal..

After I capture some photo from camera (+- 7 photo), I don't know camera don't work.. "can't connect to camera"

using application Vignette, always initializing camera...

sry for my bad english... XD

Guest gnufabio
I try from Mark..

my step :

all wipe, flash MIUI 1.1.7 ---> MIUI 1.1.28 ---> apps2sd from thepasto (page 30)

Camera normal..

After I capture some photo from camera (+- 7 photo), I don't know camera don't work.. "can't connect to camera"

using application Vignette, always initializing camera...

sry for my bad english... XD

I dont' know, try with my full rom...

Guest calle_d

I don´t know what's wrong, but I keep getting random reboots, mostly when I download something from market.

Full wipe > 1.1.7 > 1.1.28.

Which BIN did you guys start with. I have 4.002.14.EMEA.GEN1_A22F_A

Here is my log:

Alogcat.doc

Guest TheShak
I don´t know what's wrong, but I keep getting random reboots, mostly when I download something from market.

Full wipe > 1.1.7 > 1.1.28.

Which BIN did you guys start with. I have 4.002.14.EMEA.GEN1_A22F_A

Here is my log:

Yep, as mentioned a few posts back, it seems you need a later update as well, such as 1.1.14 & 1.1.21 before going to 1.1.28 which seems very long winded and also MarkII has removed some of the links, so if you don't have ALL the updates you are stuck.

The other alternative, is to download the full rom, mentioned a few posts back http://android.modaco.com/index.php?s=&amp...t&p=1580367 and then add the language you need. this works great on top of the bin 4.002.14.

p.s. Battery life 50% used in 24hrs use... not bad

Edited by TheShak

Guest calle_d
Yep, as mentioned a few posts back, it seems you need a later update as well, such as 1.1.14 & 1.1.21 before going to 1.1.28 which seems very long winded and also MarkII has removed some of the links, so if you don't have ALL the updates you are stuck.

The other alternative, is to download the full rom, mentioned a few posts back http://android.modaco.com/index.php?s=&amp...t&p=1580367 and then add the language you need. this works great on top of the bin 4.002.14.

p.s. Battery life 50% used in 24hrs use... not bad

Thank you TheShak!

I will try this right away. Is the sensor fix patch included in the full rom?

Guest TheShak
Thank you TheShak!

This is an interesting question. I'm not sure, because when I use the chinese version without eng lang pack, it seesm the light sensor works... when adding eng lang it does not...

I looked deeper into this, and saw that the framework-res.apk has diffrent power profiles??? than the nexus one (where we get our languages from)

So, don't know - but having used it for a couple of days, i'm well impressed with this.

Guest calle_d
This is an interesting question. I'm not sure, because when I use the chinese version without eng lang pack, it seesm the light sensor works... when adding eng lang it does not...

I looked deeper into this, and saw that the framework-res.apk has diffrent power profiles??? than the nexus one (where we get our languages from)

So, don't know - but having used it for a couple of days, i'm well impressed with this.

Ok. I will try with only 1.1.28 + language pack. If I'm not satisfied with the sensors, then I will apply the sensor fix.

I presume that I can flash the sensor fix later on without any problem?

Guest gnufabio
Thank you TheShak!

They work for me ;)

Ok. I will try with only 1.1.28 + language pack. If I'm not satisfied with the sensors, then I will apply the sensor fix.

I presume that I can flash the sensor fix later on without any problem?

IMHO you shouldn't do that.

Added ITA pack in first page

Could you add Full ROM in the first page?

Edited by gnufabio

Guest elgubbo
They work for me ;)

IMHO you shouldn't do that.

Could you add Full ROM in the first page?

the sensors are working for you?

whats your order of flashing? ;) ?