MIUI 1.4.8 Liquid

Guest markII

Guest Intenso74

Does anyone know how to fix haptic feedback?

The option is turned on, but nothing happens.

By the way, thanks for the lang pack with sensor fix elgubbo. Will try soon.

Edited by Intenso74

best rom by far, the ui is sooooo nice and fast (screw froyo/ginger)...

however! still getting the odd random reboot, esp when d/l from market/themes etc - really doesn't like it, ideas?

Guest gnufabio

however! still getting the odd random reboot, esp when d/l from market/themes etc - really doesn't like it, ideas?

Which rom did you flash? Mine or MarkII's one?

Guest elgubbo
Patch does not work for me and random reboots under settings with automatic brightness... ;)

However many thanks for your effort! ^__^

i could not test that one ...

but the older lang pack should definitely work ... im using it...

the bug when touching the slider in settings->display is STILL PRESENT...

so just set to "auto brightness->on" and dont touch the slider ...

i could not test that one ...

but the older lang pack should definitely work ... im using it...

the bug when touching the slider in settings->display is STILL PRESENT...

so just set to "auto brightness->on" and dont touch the slider ...

i pulled the files from first post and used MarkII's 1.28 eng lang pack upgrade - pre patch seemed more stable?

Guest elgubbo
Maybe I found another SERIOUS bug: during a call,notify on incoming calls!!!

It does not work!!! ;)

does this happen only with my lang pack or also with others?

Guest zombolo
does this happen only with my lang pack or also with others?

It happens also with other lang packs.

@gnufabio: private message for you. If you are busy in a conversation, no notifications on incoming calls, even when conversation is finished. So it's impossible to know if someone called during conversations.

A SERIOUS bug (especially for long conversation calls).

Guest Master_T

Guys, can anyone tell me / does anyone know where MIUI saves the system settings? It annoys me a lot that the "use only 2g networks" setting is not saved and when you reboot it's always turned off and you mus re-enable it every time... any idea of where such things are saved? If I knew I'd try to fix it with a script or something, but I have no clue where to look.

Guest dread2k9

Yep, i have the same issue. Downloading themes or things from market result in a reboot.... some solutions?

I have A1, first updated with 1.1.7 and then update to 1.1.28

any solutions?

Guest elgubbo
It happens also with other lang packs.

@gnufabio: private message for you. If you are busy in a conversation, no notifications on incoming calls, even when conversation is finished. So it's impossible to know if someone called during conversations.

A SERIOUS bug (especially for long conversation calls).

go to:

settings -> call settings -> additional settings -> Call waiting (during a call, notify me of incoming calls)

Guest elgubbo
Yep, i have the same issue. Downloading themes or things from market result in a reboot.... some solutions?

I have A1, first updated with 1.1.7 and then update to 1.1.28

any solutions?

try to full wipe then reflash (full 1.1.28 maybe ?)

Guest zombolo
go to:

settings -> call settings -> additional settings -> Call waiting (during a call, notify me of incoming calls)

I have already done that.

Now I need a patch for this bug, which has been confirmed in another italian forum by other liquid users.

Guest elgubbo
I have already done that.

Now I need a patch for this bug, which has been confirmed in another italian forum by other liquid users.

i just tested that ... for me it works ... when the caller is forwarded to my mailbox, i get an sms notification about it ...

but you are right ... if it does not work for you that is a problem :/

Guest koudelka

I have now compiled new kernel with all the latest updates (fastdormancy, fully working wifi with softap, improved sleep and battery usage), and it is working with miui. Unfortuenlty i cant make it work with Marks 1.1.17 + 1.1.28 update and I dont know the reason behind this. With the phoenix release it is working perfectly (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VGSDAVC1 link to phoenix release, word of warning though chinese language by default and data roaming on).

Here is the link for people who want to give it a try

http://www.multiupload.com/VLHLGTCHQ4 (install in malez recovery, no sign check, no wipe) (first boot can take a little while, -- edit -- I have updated with v2 that has debug printing disabled and includes lates init script from thepasto to better support a2sd =) Thanks! /edit)

Hope it works! please provide some feedback if this improve battery life for you.

-edit-

I used this one

Edited by koudelka

Guest Master_T
I have now compiled new kernel with all the latest updates (fastdormancy, fully working wifi with softap, improved sleep and battery usage), and it is working with miui. Unfortuenlty i cant make it work with Marks 1.1.17 + 1.1.28 update and I dont know the reason behind this. With the phoenix release it is working perfectly (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VGSDAVC1 link to phoenix release, word of warning though chinese language by default and data roaming on).

http://www.multiupload.com/5SYJIAK9Y2 (install in malez recovery, no sign check, no wipe) (first boot can take a little while, and i have console printing enabled but dont let all the text scare you ;))

Hope it works! please provide some feedback if this improve battery life for you.

Coooool! Nandroid-backupping as we speak, will test asap!

Guest elgubbo

http://www.multiupload.com/5SYJIAK9Y2 (install in malez recovery, no sign check, no wipe) (first boot can take a little while, and i have console printing enabled but dont let all the text scare you ;))

YOU ARE THE BEST !!!!

Guest Master_T

Ok, just tested for five minutes (lol). Didn't find any bugs per se, but a weird thing happened: all my icons (both on desktop and in the launcher) are now incased in a weird purple square... wtf?

Also, can anyone link me the method for disablin hapticg feedback on the home/search/back/menu keys? I had read it somewhere, but can't find it anymore.

Guest gnufabio

The only one problem i found is that the 3d smothless...but i'm waiting for the patch ;)

PS: THANK U MAN ;)

Edited by gnufabio