MIUI 1.4.8 Liquid

Guest markII

Well in the new one, you get SD Mount fix, which is nice.

You also get the new MIUI stuff: New Dialer and In call screen, much better lockscreen (love it) and other fixes.

Thank you mark!

Guest DiluTe
It works, check it in Liquid settings App

You're right, it works thnx B)

When my phone wakes up, there is no lockscreen :D

-edit: It's fixed after a reboot ;)

Edited by DiluTe

Guest The Duke of Hazard

Very smooth and fast also without oc...but prox sensors in call don't work, like in truecolor's one (pressing dial, black screen and then screen on automatically and they don't work at all), and I can't download anything from the market!!! I'm gonna try to reflash the rom...

Guest Diabovx
Very smooth and fast also without oc...but prox sensors in call don't work, like in truecolor's one (pressing dial, black screen and then screen on automatically and they don't work at all), and I can't download anything from the market!!! I'm gonna try to reflash the rom...

try downloading apps with wifi, probably you have flagged the option "download with wifi". If you want to download with mobile data, you should flag download with data carrier or something like that....

/IT/ in questa versione della miui, c'è un'opzione, secondo me non troppo intelligente, che blocca il download con la connessione dati.... quindi devi andare nel menù, cercare l'icona, e mettere download con connessione dati, invece che download con connessione wifi... /IT/

Guest The Duke of Hazard
try downloading apps with wifi, probably you have flagged the option "download with wifi". If you want to download with mobile data, you should flag download with data carrier or something like that....

/IT/ in questa versione della miui, c'è un'opzione, secondo me non troppo intelligente, che blocca il download con la connessione dati.... quindi devi andare nel menù, cercare l'icona, e mettere download con connessione dati, invece che download con connessione wifi... /IT/

yeah you're right I just remembered it after writing here :D thanks

Guest markII
Just a note mark, I don't know how, but now my USB mount doesn't work (it worked after x reboots but now it doesn't)

Just replug your usb cable

Guest MarcSpitz

Nice ! I will try it soon. If you need logs for camcorder let us know.

Do you know if backups from 1.1.7 are still compatible with 1.4.1 ? I mean, those made with the MIUI backup tool ?

Guest markII
I've played around, touched every setting I could find and at some point it made my Liquid soft-boot-looped. That means it loads to UI then reboots softly (like you can do with Link2SD). Looks like there's some problem with WiFi. Here's the logs - http://hexmode.org/acer-liquid/log-miui.zip

This should fix WiFi problems: http://www.multiupload.com/BI258G8EH3