My dream ROM..

Guest vikings123

Guest vikings123

First of all, I have to thank all DEVs who have been working their buts off to provide those nice ROMs.

I do appreciated the efforts you guys put to maximize performance of our tiny device. ;)

I am no more a DEV as I used to be when Linux was still a tiny toy for poor graduate students who wanted to have their own workstations on their desktops at home.

So, I am not going to ask for the extra, except a dream ROM for daily use:

1. Tethering

2. WiFi

3. Camera

4. Camcorder

5. Bluetooth

OC is a nice to have.

Tons of thanks to you guys. :P

One thing missed in the list -- battery life. :P

Edited by vikings123

if u use 2.1.

u can use :

2. WiFi

3. Camera

4. Camcorder

5. Bluetooth

but u wanna 2.2.....

no 1. Tethering are u accept? because useless for me. that not important.

normally use with wifi, camera, camcorder, bluetooth & other thing working fine in 2.2 now. oh! yes. Tethering is your good choice in it. ;)

if u hope dream rom coming...only custom rom can do it. but, acer kernel is a important things. There's no perfect in custom rom if no kernel. :P

no 1. Tethering are u accept? because useless for me. that not important.

Tethering is the most important thing these days. It does not have to be wi-fi but at least USB is a must

Guest vikings123
First of all, I have to thank all DEVs who have been working their buts off to provide those nice ROMs.

I do appreciated the efforts you guys put to maximize performance of our tiny device. ;)

I am no more a DEV as I used to be when Linux was still a tiny toy for poor graduate students who wanted to have their own workstations on their desktops at home.

So, I am not going to ask for the extra, except a dream ROM for daily use:

1. Tethering

2. WiFi

3. Camera

4. Camcorder

5. Bluetooth

OC is a nice to have.

Tons of thanks to you guys. :P

My only purpose for this post is to list some key issues that I believe are important in my daily uses of my Liquid. :lol:

The order does not mean any weighting among these issues.

Anyway, I am really happy that we have so many different flavors to choose for our devices. :P

Now I am sticking to Metal v2.5, though without OC. ;)