** STOCK - 5th BATCH ** - Sat 4 Dec

Guest dukla2000

Guest Paul Fraser
Ordered 9:00 Sat morning from Dixons.co.uk. Confirmation e-mail progressing order. Nothing since and no reply from e-mail sent to CS.

Hoping there will be a parcel when I get home tonight as some who oredered on Saturday seem to be getting deliveries.

I think I might have ordered before that and am still waiting for stock: any chance you could tell me what time your confirmation email came in? TIA

Guest Tenacioustina
has anyone had there vega delivered on a saturdayby dhl yet

this is my latest tracker info -----Out for delivery 11/12/10 09:03 EDINBURGH HOME DELIVERY

i didnt think they delivered at weekends unless arranged with extra fees

Hi

Just spoke to Currys, DHL are delivering weekends at the moment to get rid of the backlog they have, my Vega is out for delivery today too... about time

Guest flyingscotno1
has anyone had there vega delivered on a saturdayby dhl yet

this is my latest tracker info -----Out for delivery 11/12/10 09:03 EDINBURGH HOME DELIVERY

i didnt think they delivered at weekends unless arranged with extra fees

Your out for delivery in Edinburgh- mine is still Delayed due to adverse weather in Glasgow!

Guest POPE Mad Mitch

My order from Sat 4th still hasnt moved, i had a call on tuesday saying there would be stock wed/thu, then there was the @AdventVega tweet that it had been delayed until saturday. i see from other threads that the websites claimed to have stock again today.

yet still i have had nothing, not one single email. I call customer services and all they can tell me is what the website says, that its out of stock. He couldnt even tell me who might know. this is beyond a fecking joke.

Guest AliBurns

I've given up now. I ordered on 2/12, left the warehouse the following Tuesday, arrived in DHL London Thursday but PCW gave an incomplete address, been in DHL van since Friday lunchtime 2 miles from my office. Very impressed with my Samsung Galaxy Tab.

My order from Sat 4th still hasnt moved, i had a call on tuesday saying there would be stock wed/thu, then there was the @AdventVega tweet that it had been delayed until saturday. i see from other threads that the websites claimed to have stock again today.

yet still i have had nothing, not one single email. I call customer services and all they can tell me is what the website says, that its out of stock. He couldnt even tell me who might know. this is beyond a fecking joke.

Guys, I know it shouldn't work like this, but I've been in the same situation on forward order since Thursday 2nd. IT really has helped by emailing john browett as mentioned above. You will most likely get a call back from someone who actually has the right information, won't fob you off, and may even compensate you. Best of all view won't make useless promises.

It will also reinforce the farce that this has been as it is otherwise unlikely that this will get past middle management.

Guest anderchan

ordered mine on sat, received tracking on mon but hadnt moved from swindon all week.. arrived this morning! really happy with it so far, just sorted an ad-free membership here too! so psyched to flash mine later

god im mad so mad ,ive been after one of these since release and missed every time they come in stock .i need one for my daughter for xmas , i did initially buy the folio 100 just walked into pc world and got one ,then ended up taking it back due to everyone saying how bad it was .

but what makes me so mad is people who have 3 and 4 of these on ebay and have bought them solely to make a big profit , whyt cant pc world ,dixons group limit them to say 2 per customer address . then other people may be able to get one for christmas without paying over inflated prices .

if im gonna spend over 300 notes then ide rather buy an ipad for her .

sorry for my rant its just 12 days left to xmas and i know theres no hope in getting one of these now . feel like i have failed my daughter for xmas .

Guest mclanecxantia
god im mad so mad ,ive been after one of these since release and missed every time they come in stock .i need one for my daughter for xmas , i did initially buy the folio 100 just walked into pc world and got one ,then ended up taking it back due to everyone saying how bad it was .

but what makes me so mad is people who have 3 and 4 of these on ebay and have bought them solely to make a big profit , whyt cant pc world ,dixons group limit them to say 2 per customer address . then other people may be able to get one for christmas without paying over inflated prices .

if im gonna spend over 300 notes then ide rather buy an ipad for her .

sorry for my rant its just 12 days left to xmas and i know theres no hope in getting one of these now . feel like i have failed my daughter for xmas .

i don't think christmas has anything to do with the problems.

it would be the same mess if we would have june or july.

the major problem is that dixon is not ordering enough units.

One cannot imagine why. in opposite to the Toshiba Folio, that lies in stock like a grave

in so many shops (still they want 399 Euro for it :-)

there is a demand for the advent vega. so there is absolutely no risc for the company

to order bigger amount of units.

i don't think christmas has anything to do with the problems.

it would be the same mess if we would have june or july.

the major problem is that dixon is not ordering enough units.

One cannot imagine why. in opposite to the Toshiba Folio, that lies in stock like a grave

in so many shops (still they want 399 Euro for it :-)

there is a demand for the advent vega. so there is absolutely no risc for the company

to order bigger amount of units.

Personally, I think it's more likely that the product has only just become available, and that theyare waiting for the shipment from the manufacturer to come by ship. The ones we have now are likely air freighted in...

Guest mclanecxantia
Personally, I think it's more likely that the product has only just become available, and that theyare waiting for the shipment from the manufacturer to come by ship. The ones we have now are likely air freighted in...

lets hope that the ship one day arrives and is not ending like the titanic, or pirates rob it out because they think there is something expensive on it.