behnaam how can i contact u, i need u so much!!!

Guest heekah

Guest Delnar_Ersike

1) Never, EVER post your email like that in a forum post, as it'll be food for all the spam bots that scan the web for email links.

2) Read this thread.

3) Acer Support can help you, and seeing as behnaam is in Sweden, Acer Support will probably replace your device faster than you can ship to behnaam, have him fix it, and then have him ship it back.

Edited by Delnar_Ersike

Guest split2th
1) Never, EVER post your email like that in a forum post, as it'll be food for all the spam bots that scan the web for email links.

2) Read this thread.

3) Acer Support can help you, and seeing as behnaam is in Sweden, Acer Support will probably replace your device faster than you can ship to behnaam, have him fix it, and then have him ship it back.

+1

If you have the option to get a replacement then do it. If you're out of warranty someone here will help you out. Try the Acer route first.

+1

If you have the option to get a replacement then do it. If you're out of warranty someone here will help you out. Try the Acer route first.

i still have 28month warranty

Guest DasTisu
ya

Have you tried to flash again? Which OS version did you have and which have you flashed? Did you use Acer download tool or Acer's automatic program?

Have you tried to flash again? Which OS version did you have and which have you flashed? Did you use Acer download tool or Acer's automatic program?

i duno, can u lend me a helping hand?

i duno, can u lend me a helping hand?

If you use Odin to flash a firmware it should work, but you'll have to be able to boot. If you can't boot, there's a combination of buttons that allows you to start in a kind of recovery state, so that Odin recognizes it, I think it's :

POWER BUTTON + VOLUME DOWN + CAMERA => do that while your phone is unplugged and than plugin it in.

If it doesn't work, it could be VOLUME UP instead of VOLUME DOWN but if my memory is correct that's to go into the "normal" recovery state.

PS : Make sure you have all the Acer drivers installed, if not, install them (look on the forum or using Google you'll find them) before what I told you to do above.

Don't worry the Liquid is almost impossible to brick ;)

Guest DasTisu
If you use Odin to flash a firmware it should work, but you'll have to be able to boot. If you can't boot, there's a combination of buttons that allows you to start in a kind of recovery state, so that Odin recognizes it, I think it's :

POWER BUTTON + VOLUME DOWN + CAMERA => do that while your phone is unplugged and than plugin it in.

If it doesn't work, it could be VOLUME UP instead of VOLUME DOWN but if my memory is correct that's to go into the "normal" recovery state.

PS : Make sure you have all the Acer drivers installed, if not, install them (look on the forum or using Google you'll find them) before what I told you to do above.

Did not know you could use Odin to Acer, thought it was only to Samsung. But you learn something new every day. :P

But what did you do when flashing? What files/programs did you use? Do you have Acer Download Tool 3.1? Have you installed the Liquid USB drivers?

thank you

Did not know you could use Odin to Acer, thought it was only to Samsung. But you learn something new every day. ;)

But what did you do when flashing? What files/programs did you use? Do you have Acer Download Tool 3.1? Have you installed the Liquid USB drivers?

duno, but it is under acer warranty? i think i was my fault to upgrade it and failed

can u add my msn? [email protected], thx u so much