dungeon hunter and hydes 2.2 (1.4.6)

Guest offthahorse

Guest offthahorse

in the thread abotu gamelofts free game, many people mentioned cutscenes not showing properly.

i was runnin 2.1(8105) and the intro video and cutscenes always worked perfectly for me.

i JUST finished hydes 1.4.6 update and of course launched dungeon hunter to see about the improved performance...right off the bat i noticed the intro video didnt show up right

so, its not the game.

overall though im very impressed so far performance wise with hydes 2.2

thanks for the excellent work!

Guest OrionBG
in the thread abotu gamelofts free game, many people mentioned cutscenes not showing properly.

i was runnin 2.1(8105) and the intro video and cutscenes always worked perfectly for me.

i JUST finished hydes 1.4.6 update and of course launched dungeon hunter to see about the improved performance...right off the bat i noticed the intro video didnt show up right

so, its not the game.

overall though im very impressed so far performance wise with hydes 2.2

thanks for the excellent work!

Is is the same with the official 315 update! There are some video codecs that are not right! The game itself works but all the video parts are not showing properly!

Is is the same with the official 315 update! There are some video codecs that are not right! The game itself works but all the video parts are not showing properly!

ummm, i am on the 309 update. game works, cutscene works, all the video/audio parts are showing correctly.

Guest mancterrier
for hyde's version, you should download the NO_IGP version. i think its under evo 4g.

His name isn't chuffing hyde!!!!!!!!!! Call the man by his first name ffs ;)

Guest adzman808
His name isn't chuffing hyde!!!!!!!!!! Call the man by his first name ffs :P

actually i think it is, but i respect your sentiment

dj_steve appears to be Steve's OL monika of choice

sorry for this post, i'm a little bored & waiting to get into the bathroom

in fact if there's one thing life has taught me, never live with someone in 1 toilet household ;)

erm what's this thread about again, was it derailing?

Guest Johnny82
His name isn't chuffing hyde!!!!!!!!!! Call the man by his first name ffs ;)

I was under the impression he was a grown man and could fight his own battles... :P

Regardless,

I am running 1.4.6 finally and the cut scenes don't work for me. I also can't get the audio working. I will try a few different versions though. So far I tried the Nexus and Milestone versions.

Guest RichB93

Running official 2.2 and using an IGP accelerated version and the intro video at least plays for me OK. Not sure about the others as I haven't played the game that much to be honest.