Leaving the Pulse (ish)

Guest Epic-Emodude

Guest Epic-Emodude

Hi All,

Im sorry to say that after only 6 months ive decided to ditch my pulse as a smart phone. Ive decided (please dont hate me for this) to get a product that runs a rival OS that may have a slight market domination. The reason for this is that its so fast and works without a hitch and the pulse is rubbish. Im thinking of rolling back to 1.5 and using the pulse as a phone only and to tether my other electronic gizmo when I can.

Sorry I have to ditch the pulse after all the hard work you guys have put in, but I can no longer live with it.

Aaron

Guest Letterbox115

s***, so you're leaving for the iPhone? :P

Not a thing I would have done, but I wish you great joy and peacefullness with you new phone, because it's christmas, and I have to be nice. ;)

Merry Christmas everybody! :P

Guest Epic-Emodude
s***, so you're leaving for the iPhone? :P

Not a thing I would have done, but I wish you great joy and peacefullness with you new phone, because it's christmas, and I have to be nice. ;)

Merry Christmas everybody! :P

Unfortunately its not an iphone, just the touch, caus im not rich, and so have to keep pulse as phone. At least it might run quite well with 1.5 on it.

Hi All,

Im sorry to say that after only 6 months ive decided to ditch my pulse as a smart phone. Ive decided (please dont hate me for this) to get a product that runs a rival OS that may have a slight market domination. The reason for this is that its so fast and works without a hitch and the pulse is rubbish. Im thinking of rolling back to 1.5 and using the pulse as a phone only and to tether my other electronic gizmo when I can.

Sorry I have to ditch the pulse after all the hard work you guys have put in, but I can no longer live with it.

Aaron

Well, at least you'll be able to play Angry Birds ;)

You can use your Pulse as:

1: Digital photo frame

2: Digital weather station

3: Car GPS/ mp3 player/ video player

4: WiFi WebCam using DroidCam

etc.. :P

Guest craigb244
Well, at least you'll be able to play Angry Birds ;)

You can use your Pulse as:

1: Digital photo frame

2: Digital weather station

3: Car GPS/ mp3 player/ video player

4: WiFi WebCam using DroidCam

etc.. :P

yeh or if all else fails it can be used as a paper weight or even a door stop

Guest niko1986
Unfortunately its not an iphone, just the touch, caus im not rich, and so have to keep pulse as phone. At least it might run quite well with 1.5 on it.

Apart from being inferior at playing music, videos, games and performance. It craps on the touch at being a phone :P TBH just run the pulse on tom's CM 0.4 and its brilliant for everything except videos and games reallly.

Hope you enjoy you touch though ;)

Im thinking of rolling back to 1.5 and using the pulse as a phone only

1.5 was when the Pulse ws at its worse as a phone. It is the custom ROMS which have made the device usable.

Guest JimJam707
Hi All,

Aaron

Good bye :')

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNQRfBAzSzo