[help] desire hd dead

Guest elroy944

Guest elroy944

hello yesterday i fell in the water, the desire hd was in a case and it was just a very little wet, the phone was working well after that, after rebooting it wont go on, just vibrate once, nothing.

in windows i can't go into adb but my computer recognizes this device and also fastboot works and it says that my desire hd is connected

every command i try i get this message: FAILED (status malformed (1 bytes)

searched a lot but could't find anything. Can someone help?

STOP USING THE PHONE.

Yuo should really have taken the battery out the very second you knew it was wet. Anyway, on the off chance yours is not fried, open all the doors up etc, take battery out and leave the phone in a nice warm place for a few days. Pop it into a bag of rice helps as well.

You need to dry it out thoroughly before attempting to use the phone. It might be too late but good luck to you.

Check your inbox, i have sent you a pm, i am willing to buy this phone off you

hello yesterday i fell in the water, the desire hd was in a case and it was just a very little wet, the phone was working well after that, after rebooting it wont go on, just vibrate once, nothing.

in windows i can't go into adb but my computer recognizes this device and also fastboot works and it says that my desire hd is connected

every command i try i get this message: FAILED (status malformed (1 bytes)

searched a lot but could't find anything. Can someone help?