Recover your Streak by Froyo 2.2(Baseband131500) build 12332

Guest Jeffcat

Guest Jeffcat

Some Streak users with 1.6 or 2.0/2.1 ROM are now trying to flash their Streak with the latest 131500 Froyo 2.2.

I saw most of those users are burning in new ROM by TF card upgrade mode or via USB fastboot mode.

According to the upgrade instruction I saw in this forum and some other Chinese Streak forums, there must be someone who have flashed their Streak into blocked mode(no display but with 3 button LEDs turned on or reboot into Dell logo only but can not enter the system).

For those unlucky people, I can help you recover your Streak by flashing 131500ROM in Qualcomm modem+ fastboot mode.

Just turn off your Streak and then hold "Volume Up" key and connect your Streak to your computer via USB. If you can see the computer will notice a new hardware like "Qualcomm modem" and ask you for a driver, your Streak can be recovered no matter how it already been.

For some reason, I can not release the files I used to upgrade my Streak and help my friends to recover those blocked Streak.

If you do need my helps, please find one of your Chinese friends who can use tencent QQ then take your Streak and USB cable to his/her side.

Your Chinese friend can add my QQ number 253527 then I will provide a downlink to him/her. When downloading have been finished, I can use QQ's terminal support function to do everything and recover your Streak and burn in the latest official Froyo 2.2 ROM 131500.

*Such a firmware downloading will only help you fully recover and make your Streak into 131500. Will not unlock your SIM locked Streak.

*All user data will be cleaned during reflash process. Therefore, make sure you have done a backup before ask for my helps.

This is my first POST in MoDaCo. Hope I can really help someone to solve Streak issue.

Sorry that I only able to provide supports via QQ 253527 since the speed of MSN,ICQ or other communication tools is quite slow for oversea connection in China.

If your friends are able to read Chinese, just let them check this link http://www.hiapk.com/thread-657261-1-1.html

post-762324-1291607629_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jeffcat

Guest Jeffcat
This sounds promising, is this the same thing dj_Steve has on streakdroid? So who knows chinese?

Not sure it's same one or not.

What I can help is to burn in everything for an official Froyo 2.2 ROM(131500). Including baseband, recovery, bootloader, regional configuration(00), DSP,etc.

Just same as what factory doing in Streak production line.

Not sure it's same one or not.

What I can help is to burn in everything for an official Froyo 2.2 ROM(131500). Including baseband, recovery, bootloader, regional configuration(00), DSP,etc.

Just same as what factory doing in Streak production line.

rather than getting people to install even more stuff cant you upload itit and it can be posted with full instructions on streakdroid.

The qdl can flash all the same parts

Edited by fards