Dropped my streak

Guest Johnston411

Guest Johnston411

Managed to drop my streak and the casing around the power buttin andscreen has popped out about 1mm.

I've tried to pop it back with a little force and also by sliding my nail down the side of the screen but i can't find the clips.

Anyone taken one of these to bits and know where they are?

I'm a bit concerned if i use a credit card and run it along the inside of the screen on the side the power and camera buttons are i might do more harm than good and everything still works at the minute.

Sods law as i was giong to ebay it on the weekend ;)

Can post a pic later if it will help

I had this, wasn't even aware it had happened as its always in my otterbox case but it was in the exact same place, if I remember right I pushed it forwards towards the gap next to the screen but definatley towards the screen and it clipped in on its own.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Johnston411
I had this, wasn't even aware it had happened as its always in my otterbox case but it was in the exact same place, if I remember right I pushed it forwards towards the gap next to the screen but definatley towards the screen and it clipped in on its own.

Took some force but worked a treat

Cheers for the tip

Guest utahstreak
Managed to drop my streak and the casing around the power buttin andscreen has popped out about 1mm.

I've tried to pop it back with a little force and also by sliding my nail down the side of the screen but i can't find the clips.

I'm a bit concerned if i use a credit card and run it along the inside of the screen on the side the power and camera buttons are i might do more harm than good and everything still works at the minute.

Sods law as i was giong to ebay it on the weekend :)

DELL STREAK REPAIRS AND PARTS: Dell Streak repairs, Dell Streak Smartphone repair, Dell Streak spares, Dell Streak parts, Dell Streak screen repair, Dell Streak digitizer repairs, Dell Streak Unlock

Guest djstocks7414

Sods law as i was giong to ebay it on the weekend :)

Best invest in a dell streak Defender Case

http://www.otterbox.com/dell-streak-cases/...default,sc.html

post-793630-1292592997_thumb.jpg

post-793630-1292593041_thumb.jpg