2.3 SDK is out today

Guest JaysFreaky

Guest zrospeed
Just saying, Steve. ;)

Thats what i said too lol....

Oh yah, i got excited a minute ago and went and posted the same thing. Ooops. Should have browsed first. Lol

I really wish I still had my Nexus 1! Looks like Gingerbread is rolling out already!

http://www.redmondpie.com/download-android-2.3-gingerbread/

This news sites really give themselves away sometimes, they all based their"information"on a bit of speculation on engadget...obviously if they quoted their sources before hand the egg on their face wouldn't look quite so bad

Guest jnovello
This news sites really give themselves away sometimes, they all based their"information"on a bit of speculation on engadget...obviously if they quoted their sources before hand the egg on their face wouldn't look quite so bad

I don't know, with the nex1 being officially a dev phone now, and the nexS being released only 10 days, plus the fact that a Moto Tab was shown today running honeycomb, then I can believe that these roll outs are starting.

Edited by jnovello

I don't know, with the nex1 being officially a dev phone now, and the nexS being released only 10 days, plus the fact that a Moto Tab was shown today running honeycomb, then I can believe that these roll outs are starting.

One of the senior devs at google said that he had no idea where en gadget got their info from, but nexus one would be getting it in the next few weeks, not right now.

The source code is rumoured to drop before the end of the week btw, which came out before the n1 had its froyo ota.

Guest synaptic.flaws
One of the senior devs at google said that he had no idea where en gadget got their info from, but nexus one would be getting it in the next few weeks, not right now.

The source code is rumoured to drop before the end of the week btw, which came out before the n1 had its froyo ota.

Let me get this straight, the source and potential first OTA for 2.3 will release before sell et all get their act together with 2.2?

Is this what you are saying?

Let me get this straight, the source and potential first OTA for 2.3 will release before sell et all get their act together with 2.2?

yup

did you really need to ask that ;)

Guest JaysFreaky

It is Dell, we're talking about here. ;)

Guest jnovello

Wow, you read the update from the link I posted....thumbs up ;)