Sakisds' 6.1 ROM Series

Guest sakisds

Guest sakisds

ROMs no longer available. Links were down and I don't have the kitchen files anymore so I can't reupload. Thanks to everyone who used these ROMs.

Edited by sakisds

Guest Freezy1982

Congratulations for you new release! I see you still have problems with a black theme... And I still have no answer for this...

Maybe someone else? Where to find a black Theme for WM6.1 like the Samsung black one?

Anyway - thanks for your hard work and sharing with us!

GreeZ!

Freezy1982

• 2 weeks later...

@sakisds

I was pretty shocked when i first installed your light_v2 rom.

Everything was unreadable and the only other theme was bling-green, font was italic.

Suggestions:

Setup a black theme as default.

Samsung Settings, Totalcmd shortcuts in "Programs" are missing, make them.

Remove first boot wizard, it's annoying.

I think that rom should be a working out-of-box experience.

I'll report rom stability, battery life, memory management and everything else I notice in the following days.

Kind regards.

Guest sakisds
@sakisds

I was pretty shocked when i first installed your light_v2 rom.

Everything was unreadable and the only other theme was bling-green, font was italic.

Suggestions:

Setup a black theme as default.

Samsung Settings, Totalcmd shortcuts in "Programs" are missing, make them.

Remove first boot wizard, it's annoying.

I think that rom should be a working out-of-box experience.

I'll report rom stability, battery life, memory management and everything else I notice in the following days.

Kind regards.

Thanks a lot for trying my ROM. I will remove the wizard and add the shortcuts(forgot them in v2). I am also working on getting the black theme right at the moment, in meanwhile please use Diamond VGA.

Sorry for the problems, I will get it better :).

Edit: I am working at a JH2-JC2 hybrid right now, when I finish this I will get back on fixing those bugs.

Edited by sakisds

Guest hammer15
Thanks a lot for trying my ROM. I will remove the wizard and add the shortcuts(forgot them in v2). I am also working on getting the black theme right at the moment, in meanwhile please use Diamond VGA.

Sorry for the problems, I will get it better :).

Edit: I am working at a JH2-JC2 hybrid right now, when I finish this I will get back on fixing those bugs.

want to ask.. is it possible to make video call enable?

Guest sakisds
want to ask.. is it possible to make video call enable?

It should be enabled in the first place, I can't test it right now(no 3G coverage here), but Samsung Dialer is included.

Guest hammer15
It should be enabled in the first place, I can't test it right now(no 3G coverage here), but Samsung Dialer is included.

on the samsung dialer, when i press menu, there is no video call button..

• 3 weeks later...

Although I've had some bad times with this rom I'm really satisfied. It's been rock stable now for at least 20 days and the battery life is also superb.

Samsung apps are working, there's no memory leak and it's not misbehaving in any way.

sakisds really did a nice job.

Now if only you'd fix those things I've recommended in my previous post and also remove Samsung dialer because it's junk we'd be looking at a mighty fine 6.1 rom.

Even if you don't release another version thnx for your effort. There are people using it, don't worry :D

Guest Miedzio
Now if only you'd fix those things I've recommended in my previous post and also remove Samsung dialer because it's junk we'd be looking at a mighty fine 6.1 rom.

But if you remove Samsung dialler please check if there won`t be bigger problem with lag if someone call us. When I manually disable Samsung dialer, then I had this problem.

BTW I had some problems with alarms, when PDA was connected to charging. They wasn`t appear sometimes. But when I install Samsung AlarmWatcher from e.g. this link: Samsung AlarmWatcher everything is ok with alarms.

Thanks for this ROM, it`s great!

Guest sakisds

Thanks a lot for the feedback, I am having a lot of work for school these days, I will work on this when I find some time.

As for the Samsung Dialer, I mainly kept it in for the ring delay and since it can be disabled easily I didn't bother removing it.

I will check what's wrong with the alarms too.

• 5 months later...
Guest danits

hi sakisds,

nice rom very fast and durable using it at the moment. Wondering if its possible to assign a action for middle button?? it says something about shortcut error when i press it...

thanks

Edited by danits