multi tasking

Guest marmankites

Guest marmankites

Loving the vega, well in landscape ;) but do not like the lack of task switching like my desire hd

What is the best way to swap quickly between home screen and other open apps?

Don't mind if I need to buy a couple of apps to make the vega better. Already using launcher pro and smart keyboard pro

Thanks.

Guest warriorscot

I tried task switcher and I found it a bit annoying myself. It work ok but I don't always want to use it and it popping about choosing task switcher or launcher every time I hit home is annoying, Personally what I really want is for a notification bar task swithcer like a normal taskbar in windows or linux but I haven't found anything like that yet.

Guest welshblob
I tried task switcher and I found it a bit annoying myself. It work ok but I don't always want to use it and it popping about choosing task switcher or launcher every time I hit home is annoying, Personally what I really want is for a notification bar task swithcer like a normal taskbar in windows or linux but I haven't found anything like that yet.

You can set it to choose task switcher as the default option. Also on a second press it will go to the home screen properly

Guest marmankites

I have it in my notification bar on my desire as part of the new sense, very handy

I was using Task Switcher until two days ago, but have since been using Smart Taskbar and I'm extremely pleased with it. It doesn't require a home button to be visible, but instead places a tiny circle or half circle on the left or right-hand side of your screen on top of any application that you are running. Pressing that brings up a list of running apps while also giving access to the apps drawer and the homescreen. Extremely handy when you're running lots of fullscreen applications.

Guest matneee

You could also give AltTabApps a whirl. Once you set it to show in the notification bar, it sits there unobtrusively until you swipe down then brings up quick access to running apps, recent ones, and has a separate tab to launch bookmarks/access all installed apps. Made my life a lot easier, at any rate ;)