[ROM][GER/WWE][SENSE] WM 6.5.3_21680

Guest Thunder141

Guest Thunder141

no one any idea how to fix the display of the missing texts ?

Well, I can say it is really smooth and fluid, good to use. I tried also with overclocking at 900 mhz and you can feel a difference. But you might also not need to.

Though I have Cookies Home Tab installed now, it still works pretty responsive. But of course RAM is dropping down now to about 33 MB after using it a while.

But wanted to try the start menu replacement also. And see how much it stays with that.

Found some small things:

In Settings Tab the CommManager doesn't show any fonts except for Mobile Wifi Router, also the Menu Button is not working and there is no back Button.

post-662699-1291732711_thumb.png

And the Phone Settings + some others are in english.

Landscape is not supported by default, right? I did install the landscape-enable.cab from ajeshm from his Sense thread. And now works fine.

Here are some more screenies:)

post-662699-1291731229_thumb.png post-662699-1291731270_thumb.png post-662699-1291732934_thumb.png

Well thats it for the moment, will play around with it a bit more and investigate.:)

Guest cappuccina
Can you try Comm Manager Cab to see, if this would resolve the issue with icons in HTM Comm Manager?

Hi,

Sorry I haven't seen your request and already flashed another ROM after I found out. But yesterday I tried it and I'm sorry to say that it did not solve the problem. Still no fonts and no Menu- and Back-Button either.

Sorry I could not help you :(

Guest Thunder141
Hi,

Sorry I haven't seen your request and already flashed another ROM after I found out. But yesterday I tried it and I'm sorry to say that it did not solve the problem. Still no fonts and no Menu- and Back-Button either.

Sorry I could not help you :(

strange thing is, if i install the cab on a light rom, texts are visble

Guest Daemon_necis

Hi @ all,

couldt anyone pls make a mirror at least for v1 of the rom... i'm really hot to test it, but filefactory says

"Sorry, the server hosting the file you are requesting is currently down for maintenance. Please check back soon."

since yesterday... mirroring wouldt be really kind.

EDIT: Thnx for the Mirrors, I'm downloading for testing :-)

Edited by Daemon_necis

Guest Thunder141
Hi @ all,

couldt anyone pls make a mirror at least for v1 of the rom... i'm really hot to test it, but filefactory says

"Sorry, the server hosting the file you are requesting is currently down for maintenance. Please check back soon."

since yesterday... mirroring wouldt be really kind :-)

will make mirrors on mediafire

Guest Thunder141
Hi @ all,

since yesterday... mirroring wouldt be really kind :-)

mirrors added. wwe vs coming

Guest Daemon_necis

First impression: very fast sense, lot of faster than light rom + sense install, even with enabled weather tab. nice work!!

bugs so far: no new message counter visible, no new message notification (settings are all right, maybe a problem within the registry / rom?)

and a wish of me: is it possible to disable the htc messaging app? i tried a lot, last time i used ssmaho to hook in "vito sms chat" into the opening process. but it's just a workaround, not what i want.

I wouldt be glad to have win mobile default sms app linked to manila.

Guest Thunder141
First impression: very fast sense, lot of faster than light rom + sense install, even with enabled weather tab. nice work!!

bugs so far: no new message counter visible, no new message notification (settings are all right, maybe a problem within the registry / rom?)

and a wish of me: is it possible to disable the htc messaging app? i tried a lot, last time i used ssmaho to hook in "vito sms chat" into the opening process. but it's just a workaround, not what i want.

I wouldt be glad to have win mobile default sms app linked to manila.

Have you looked here?

Guest Daemon_necis

yes of course, didn't work... so i guess i have to use ssmaho to diable the messaging app...

messaging notification works after soft reset, so everything is like my setup before, but lot of faster! what a nice rom :unsure:

are you cooking manila yourself or are you using ready-to-go manila and integrating it into your rom?

Edited by Daemon_necis

Guest Thunder141

i converted the cab from ajeshm to oem package, made some minor tweaks and cooked it in. left out samsung today, widget plus and titanium, so that sense would be the only shell next to wm old shell.

The one thing annoying for me is that in htc comm manager the texts are not visible except wi-fi, but found no solution so far.

Have had this issue with my touchflo3d 1.3 based rom, too and with sense 2016, too.

Must be something of our omnia, not of sense.

yes of course, didn't work... so i guess i have to use ssmaho to diable the messaging app...

messaging notification works after soft reset, so everything is like my setup before, but lot of faster! what a nice rom :unsure:

are you cooking manila yourself or are you using ready-to-go manila and integrating it into your rom?

Guest Daemon_necis

I dont know whic tweaks, but your sense feels faster than ajeshm's (that i used before). Maybe just because the tip of your first post with the reg-key?

the text in comm-manager couldt be a problem in the opengles driver... some overlay problem i couldt imagine...

i have found another bug:

when i try to sent a SMS via htc messaging i get the error

SIM-Karte nicht bereit

Die SIM-Karte ist nicht in das Gerät eingesetzt

which means in english:

SIM not ready

the SIM is not inserted into your Device

my Provider is Vodafone Germany.

and another bug:

the "Messaging" icon in htc-messanger is shown 2 times. One icon leads to sms-feature, the other shows just a black screen.

not a real problem just to notice.

Edited by Daemon_necis

Guest Thunder141

What about this cab?

Zenyee_Disable_HTC_Messaging_1.2.CAB

Guest Thunder141

Found a solution for missing text display. The oem packages does not contain all 0407 mui files.

So for HTC Comm Manager f.e. rename the CommManager.exe.0409.mui to CommManager.exe.0407.mui and voila, you have Text Display in Comm Manager. Of Course in english language. For german language you must install a german comm manager or translate the mui file with res hacker.

This should be same procedure for other missing texts. Every htc component has its mui file and they are 0409 for wwe only.

For Comm Manager I attach my translated file

CommManager.exe.0407.MUI.zip

Edited by Thunder141

Guest Daemon_necis

By the way, the missing text is not your fault, the problem exists since ajeshm released his cab, just like all other bugs, too.

That's the one i tried, no result.

What about this cab?

As i understood, you'r not cooking manila yourself?! well maybe we shouldt ask ajeshm about the bugs which exist yet... perhaps he can help?

Edited by Daemon_necis

Guest Thunder141
By the way, the missing text is not your fault, the problem exists since ajeshm released his cab, just like all other bugs, too.

That's the one i tried, no result.

As i understood, you'r not cooking manila yourself?! well maybe we shouldt ask ajeshm about the bugs which exist yet... perhaps he can help?

Yes, because his cab has only language files fpr 409 and 408, so by adding them as copies with 407 you get texts in english. By translating them with res hacker, as i did for CommManager, you get german texts.

I do understand ajeshm, cause he made it primary for himself, so english is his choice.