Who best to order from?

Guest QLF

OK, so I' ve decided once and for all that I am going to go for the Vega. I have a choice of 4 different online stores to purchase from, but after reading some horror stories on this forum, I'd like to hear from those of you who have already received your device.

Who did you order from? What price did you pay? What online discount codes did you use to get money off / back? And what was the overall experience like?

I realise that the UK is currently having problems on the roads, and delivery might not be "next day", but for those who faced delays, were you kept informed of where your parcel was? Did they text / call you, or were you given tracking links?

I know all 4 company's belong to the DSG, and should have similar customer experiences, but that doesnt seem to have been the case.

thanks in advance for the advice.

Guest trevor432990
OK, so I' ve decided once and for all that I am going to go for the Vega. I have a choice of 4 different online stores to purchase from, but after reading some horror stories on this forum, I'd like to hear from those of you who have already received your device.

Who did you order from? What price did you pay? What online discount codes did you use to get money off / back? And what was the overall experience like?

I realise that the UK is currently having problems on the roads, and delivery might not be "next day", but for those who faced delays, were you kept informed of where your parcel was? Did they text / call you, or were you given tracking links?

I know all 4 company's belong to the DSG, and should have similar customer experiences, but that doesnt seem to have been the case.

thanks in advance for the advice.

Well I ordered mine from the Dixons own website during a 2 hour window of opportunity on 19/11 and although they never updated the status of the order to confirm it had been dispatched to me it arrived by DHL courier within a week so pretty pleased with them compared to some of the stories posted here.

for non uk residents who would like an advent vega without the labeling contact alex zhou at [email protected] direct from china it would be better if 5 or more get together you need to order VCPAD10NV tablet I tried to order but he cannot supply to the UK so I am unlucky

mifran

Guest space_cowboy1985

They all seem to be as bad as each other... There's not enough stock to meet demand. Your best bet would be to either follow the advent twitter feed for when new stock is coming out. Then go with currys etc, and prepare for a bumpy ride.

Or wait it out until the pandemonium had died down.

Looks like that site is also selling the v2 Vega ()

only difference i can see quickly is the wireless "n" in addition to the b/g in the v1 vega. Also a white rear panel? No mention of 3G anywhere.

There IS an optional GPS unit tho.....

Looks like that site is also selling the v2 Vega ()

only difference i can see quickly is the wireless "n" in addition to the b/g in the v1 vega. Also a white rear panel? No mention of 3G anywhere.

There IS an optional GPS unit tho.....

Yes later this month there will be a 3g version as well