cant flash bin with acer tool

Guest weber1992

Guest weber1992

hi i´m trying to flash the miui rom but it seem as it would just work well with a official leak intalling before... right?? so i tried but the acer tol always stops in the socond

step and it says " AMSS Start!!" and " not connected" at the bottom of the window .... so what shall i do???

actually i have the metal rom on it .. but this is very buggy on my phone ( contact don´t get shown ..... shut down sometimes..) did i do anything wrong??? thaks and excuse me for my bad english ^^

Guest split2th

Make sure you're using Acer Tools 3.1, not the newer version. And after you get the latest bin 4.002.14, install Malez Recovery. Then flash the Metal rom again unsigned. You should expect a bug or two from any new rom.

Edited by split2th

hi i´m trying to flash the miui rom but it seem as it would just work well with a official leak intalling before... right?? so i tried but the acer tol always stops in the socond

step and it says " AMSS Start!!" and " not connected" at the bottom of the window .... so what shall i do???

actually i have the metal rom on it .. but this is very buggy on my phone ( contact don´t get shown ..... shut down sometimes..) did i do anything wrong??? thaks and excuse me for my bad english ^^

i seem that your problem is USB DRIVER .

go to acer official site to download usb driver first. and then intall acer usb driver.

after install usb driver, u can flash your dream rom.